Mufukkas shooting at that Madden Tournament *Edit RIP to TrueBoy, lil homie in the video

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
DlkyaaMXoAEDBhw

another guy in that tournament scene put that out there. I don't think it was about a specific loss that day or the day before, because if you look at the tournament bracket none of the people that beat the cac got shot.

One breh. Said that he doesn't think the targets were his opponents. I think he was there to cause havoc as a whole.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Who was in charge of security out there? This ultimately falls on them for letting the weapon inside in the first place.
If we need security for events as low key as satellite Madden tourneys, we have failed as a society.

Reactive solutions to mass shootings have clearly not worked. For instance, Security resource officers (SROs) have been a staple at schools since Columbine.

How many shootings have they prevented? A handful.
How many traumatic experiences have they caused? A hell of a lot more.

And let's not even talk about how they disproportionately target students of color.

Enhanced security at upcoming events is just going to end up a waste of resources.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Do people have any shame?

You don't make a reaction video to shyt like this :gucci:

What the fukk is this? Dude is just talking about fortnite through most of the video.

:gucci:

Shameless as fukk

Someone just stitched together clips of Ninja for the sake of a video. He himself didn't put this out. Just clickbait from some random Youtuber.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So...not necessarily the same..but very closely related:
I went to a huge comic con in Raleigh a few weeks ago (I went last year as well) and while the event was fun for different reasons, both times I went I was shocked at the lack of security and overall complacency of everyone at the event. There are absolutely no metal detectors and no bag checks at all.
If I recall correctly they said they had over 100,000 people in attendance each day of the event.
Any one could easily bring guns in there. I feel the same about these game events. They need to have a real security policy/procedure.
I'm all for guns, (I have 3 handguns, a shotgun, and an AR in the house) but these events need to be secured properly.
You can't have this many people in a concentrated area with no accountability for who is coming and going.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I went to a huge comic con in Raleigh a few weeks ago (I went last year as well) and while the event was fun for different reasons, both times I went I was shocked at the lack of security and overall complacency of everyone at the event. There are absolutely no metal detectors and no bag checks at all.
If I recall correctly they said they had over 100,000 people in attendance each day of the event.
Any one could easily bring guns in there. I feel the same about these game events. They need to have a real security policy/procedure.
I'm all for guns, (I have 3 handguns, a shotgun, and an AR in the house) but these events need to be secured properly.
You can't have this many people in a concentrated area with no accountability for who is coming and going.

Yup. Went to Denver Comic-Con last year dolo and got thru relatively easily, but I noticed folks with bags getting thru mad quick too. This year a homie and I went and we were again surprised that there was very little security presence at the event, especially given Colorado has had some pretty bad shootings throughout history.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yup. Went to Denver Comic-Con last year dolo and got thru relatively easily, but I noticed folks with bags getting thru mad quick too. This year a homie and I went and we were again surprised that there was very little security presence at the event, especially given Colorado has had some pretty bad shootings throughout history.
At one point they even stop checking tickets.
For the entire event I think I saw 2 security guards and they weren't doing anything at all.
Just sitting on a table talking to each other.
I hate for this to become a whole "gun debate" but I don't understand why we don't have security at schools.
We have security at banks, malls, and certain department stores, but we suddenly become fiscally responsible when it comes to protecting our children?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
DlkyaaMXoAEDBhw

another guy in that tournament scene put that out there. I don't think it was about a specific loss that day or the day before, because if you look at the tournament bracket none of the people that beat the cac got shot.
:handshake:
Yes you can. What you just said tho is the problem with society, you think somebody gotta shoot up the placebut reality is people have gathered by the thousands for thousands of years. Give humanity some technology and all of a sudden we can't leave our compounds anymore :merchant:

Let me put it this way... You know how many nikkaz have died over Madden?

The shooter..petty, didn't handle losing well, mental illness. That combination can end in murder inside or outside a Madden a tournament.

And as I stated earlier, no person of color should be playing Madden right now imo, the NFL took a stance against black people with the anthem shyt, nikkaz died already and that was an afterthought :snoop:
Someone just stitched together clips of Ninja for the sake of a video. He himself didn't put this out. Just clickbait from some random Youtuber.
I didn't watch, didn't care too. Was just the fact people made reaction videos period. As for if "ninja" himself made a reaction video I don't put these streamers on pedestals so I could give a shyt if it was ninja or not. I do know buckethead nation makes too many videos about him tho :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
At one point they even stop checking tickets.
For the entire event I think I saw 2 security guards and they weren't doing anything at all.
Just sitting on a table talking to each other.
I hate for this to become a whole "gun debate" but I don't understand why we don't have security at schools.
We have security at banks, malls, and certain department stores, but we suddenly become fiscally responsible when it comes to protecting our children?
Man, we got security for shytty ass college bars that's better than most conventions or tourneys...

there's no reason why you can't at least pay a dude to search bags.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:handshake:

Yes you can. What you just said tho is the problem with society, you think somebody gotta shoot up the placebut reality is people have gathered by the thousands for thousands of years. Give humanity some technology and all of a sudden we can't leave our compounds anymore :merchant:

Let me put it this way... You know how many nikkaz have died over Madden?

The shooter..petty, didn't handle losing well, mental illness. That combination can end in murder inside or outside a Madden a tournament.

And as I stated earlier, no person of color should be playing Madden right now imo, the NFL took a stance against black people with the anthem shyt, nikkaz died already and that was an afterthought :snoop:
I'm not sure what you're getting at...(and this is going to become a gun rights debate which I wanted to avoid).
We should absolutely have security measures in place at public events like this.
Whether or not you believe common citizens should have firearms is beside the point, which is why I mentioned that I have several firearms in my house.
Personally, I would be fine leaving my gun at home if I knew the event I was going to was going to have a competent security team in place.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
It's really pathetic how the gaming community refuses to acknowledge the fact that there's tons of sickos/bigots/racists to the point where it's an "accepted" part of the culture. There's lots of possible motives for why this tragedy happened, but it's sickening to see people who's primary concern is defending the "honor" of gamers. "Your just race baiting", "There's bad people in all the entertainment mediums, why single us out?" By refusing to admit the problem, we'll never start to talk about solutions.

But whatever. Just like how the country treats gun violence, everyone's cool with the status quo. At this point, I'm cool with it too. Nothing I can do. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not sure what you're getting at...(and this is going to become a gun rights debate which I wanted to avoid).
We should absolutely have security measures in place at public events like this.
Whether or not you believe common citizens should have firearms is beside the point, which is why I mentioned that I have several firearms in my house.
Personally, I would be fine leaving my gun at home if I knew the event I was going to was going to have a competent security team in place.
I'm cut from a different cloth, you see.. I recognize how we have entered the digital age and humanity overall has become more docile, scared and ultimately soft :yeshrug: Because things are televised you feel like the world is getting less safe, but that was the bubble you created for yourself. As long as their have been guns, incidents like this have happened. What's new is it being televised so you think it'll happen anywhere just because you now see it. The digital age means everyone wants to have an opinion on everything they see. We can't function as a society this way. And ultimately, since Sohh I be screaming how all this shyt is demonic. Yes technology can be used to advance our lives but it can also be what it's become :merchant:

Now to put some perspective on this, I'm about to watch this video because homey be having me dying from the outlandish shyt he'll say. I can't even knock most of it tho...