Mufukkas shooting at that Madden Tournament *Edit RIP to TrueBoy, lil homie in the video

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It's really pathetic how the gaming community refuses to acknowledge the fact that there's tons of sickos/bigots/racists to the point where it's an "accepted" part of the culture. There's lots of possible motives for why this tragedy happened, but it's sickening to see people who's primary concern is defending the "honor" of gamers. "Your just race baiting", "There's bad people in all the entertainment mediums, why single us out?" By refusing to admit the problem, we'll never start to talk about solutions.

But whatever. Just like how the country treats gun violence, everyone's cool with the status quo. At this point, I'm cool with it too. Nothing I can do. :yeshrug:
What are gamers suppose to do about sicko, weirdos, racist that society can’t do?

It’s all those people in every facet of society and we can’t do nothin bout it. shyt we throw our mentally I’ll people our hospitals and have them living under bridges.

shyt we on the coli right now and people have been roasted daily and could be considered a toxic site.

They have fukked up people in the world, they have always had fukked up people in the world tho, it’s nothing we gonna ever be able to do to change that.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I agree that at some point there's only so much you can do. I mean I don't want to have to go through a metal detector to eat at a restaurant
I grew up without the fear of school killings, yet I'm raising a child who will have to take part in active shooter drills.

The mother of my child, as a teacher of students with special needs, is in the middle of a debate asking whether or not she should be ARMED IN CLASS.

It's this fukking country. Gun manufacturers. Lobbyists. Republicans in office. Overzealous media coverage.

All that money, moving our country further and further away from the intended direction of safety and progress for the people.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch, didn't care too. Was just the fact people made reaction videos period. As for if "ninja" himself made a reaction video I don't put these streamers on pedestals so I could give a shyt if it was ninja or not. I do know buckethead nation makes too many videos about him tho :francis:

I'm just saying bro, you posting the reaction video with commentary, you can either be loud or wrong, but it does no good to be both. :yeshrug: It's wack that somebody is making that type of video at all, but it's clearly someone being a dikkhead tryna get clicks. At that point we should just actually give it no notice and stay on point which is the actual shooting and shyt :manny:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
What are gamers suppose to do about sicko, weirdos, racist that society can’t do?

It’s all those people in every facet of society and we can’t do nothin bout it. shyt we throw our mentally I’ll people our hospitals and have them living under bridges.

shyt we on the coli right now and people have been roasted daily and could be considered a toxic site.

They have fukked up people in the world, they have always had fukked up people in the world tho, it’s nothing we gonna ever be able to do to change that.

It's just eyerolling to see people defend the gaming subculture in response to the shooting as if there's not genuine concerns that need to be addressed. I don't mean "games made our kids violent" but more along the lines of "There's a lot of bigotry, toxicity, and mental derangement that gets swept under the rug."

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know it sounds fukked up but I'm numb to the shyt at this point

This country is obsessed with guns and gives not one shyt about mental health

This is the result of all that
I mean ya, but that response caught me off guard. The fact that this went down at a Madden tournament is even more sick to me... I honestly can't even imagine the disbelief of the victims loved ones getting this news.

Kids not even into bullshyt, or in the streets fukking around... Just playing a video game that they're damn good at and subject to getting murdered.

Wow

:wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
David Katz: Who is the Jacksonville shooting suspect?

Divorce filings from the parents of 24-year-old David Katz of Baltimore say that as a teenager he was twice hospitalized in psychiatric facilities and that he was prescribed anti-psychotic and anti-depressant medications.

Chief Mike Williams with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Department just revealed that David Katz was armed with two firearms - a .45 caliber, a 9mm and extra ammo when he committed Sunday's shootings. He only used one of those firearms in the shooting though, and it was outfitted with an aftermarket laser sight. ATF agents said Katz legally purchased both weapons within the month of August in Baltimore from a licensed dealer.

:snoop:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Quick observation.. Was the shooter really trying to shoot the other guy "Joe Rice"

I ask that because that is the narrative thrown around but let's do some detective work :usure: From the info I gathered the shooter and Truboy were friends. And the shooter lost to the guy who his "friend" was winning against (was up 7-0 scoring on the first drive)

To come in guns blazing doesn't add up, so unless he indicated why, I'd say the media jumped to a conclusion. Because the nikka had the red light right on his chest, the shooter has to press the red dot on..he was aiming...he got his target. Maybe him and Truboy had a bet and he just couldn't handle the loss.. Didn't really think things thru you know
:jbhmm: You don't shoot 'friends' over lost bets, though. But yes, you are probably on the more correct trail. We won't know without more info.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
bytch ass nikka look exactly like I thought he would

DljM_PLWsAA__iM
Seriously, is this even a human being? I don't know man. I see this dude's eyes and his overall demeanor and don't see humanity. Something happens when a person just says fukk it all and gives up the last little bit of humanity left. It's like they become animals, souless vessels. Dude looks like a person with no soul, just empty hollowed nothing.

Anyways fukk that dude. His eyes bother the fukk outta me. Use your hand to cover his nose and mouth in the pic and look at his eyes and you will see what I'm saying