Mufukkas shooting at that Madden Tournament *Edit RIP to TrueBoy, lil homie in the video

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
To make matters worse, the entire gaming community is about to be under attack

I hope yall are ready for the anti-gaming, "video games cause violence" bullshyt angle that these gun fondlers are about to spew for the next year. Expect multiple politicians lobby to have gaming content heavily modified and certain games taken off shelves... all to protect their NRA zaddy

Using video games as a scapegoat won't work anymore.

What is it cause its still loading ..can't see shyt

If I remember correctly he made some statements supporting Jeffrey Dahmer and Hitler.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What is it cause its still loading ..can't see shyt
the tweets probably got deleted or some shyt

it was claiming that this is dudes twitter:

Madden 17 Tips (@TheGamersLab) on Twitter

specifically it was screenshots of some crazy tweets, saying that various crazies (Jeffrey Dahmer, Columbine Shooters, etc) were cool with him, since they never did anything to him personally. and some suicidal tweets, saying he would do it, but didn't want to do that to his girlfriend

BUT I guess it's not his account. and you see it hasn't been active for over a year

edit: here were some of the tweets

DlkVE-zXgAU_BTQ.jpg

but again, dude running that twitter claims those tweets weren't made by the perp, or himself... FBI probably gonna be up his ass though

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
the tweets probably got deleted or some shyt

it was claiming that this is dudes twitter:

Madden 17 Tips (@TheGamersLab) on Twitter

specifically it was screenshots of some crazy tweets, saying that various crazies (Jeffrey Dahmer, Columbine Shooters, etc) were cool with him, since they never did anything to him personally. and some suicidal tweets, saying he would do it, but didn't want to do that to his girlfriend

BUT I guess it's not his account. and you see it hasn't been active for over a year

edit: here were some of the tweets

DlkVE-zXgAU_BTQ.jpg

but again, dude running that twitter claims those tweets weren't made by the perp, or himself... FBI probably gonna be up his ass though

@Methodical this is what I was looking for

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If EA pays for the victims funerals, I’ll cop the game. It’s not their fault but at least that financial burden won’t be on the family.
If black life matters to you, don't cop the NFL game. This incident doesn't change that which is overlooked by too many.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no public space safe from crazy mf's, be aware of your surroundings and always have an exit route planned if shyt pops off. shyt is only gonna get worse