Mufukkas shooting at that Madden Tournament *Edit RIP to TrueBoy, lil homie in the video

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Seriously, is this even a human being? I don't know man. I see this dude's eyes and his overall demeanor and don't see humanity. Something happens when a person just says fukk it all and gives up the last little bit of humanity left. It's like they become animals, souless vessels. Dude looks like a person with no soul, just empty hollowed nothing.

Anyways fukk that dude. His eyes bother the fukk outta me. Use your hand to cover his nose and mouth in the pic and look at his eyes and you will see what I'm saying
In that pic he's focusing on the game, IF videogames are truly demonic then what you see is what you get :francis:

:merchant:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean ya, but that response caught me off guard. The fact that this went down at a Madden tournament is even more sick to me... I honestly can't even imagine the disbelief of the victims loved ones getting this news.

Kids not even into bullshyt, or in the streets fukking around... Just playing a video game that they're damn good at and subject to getting murdered.

Wow

:wow:
His cuzo said he's never even had a fist fight before

That shyt made me feel some kind of way. I hate when this world harms or gets at the brehs just trying to pursue their hobbies and chill.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im not sure what you can really do other than teach gun stores to deny purchases to white dudes who look like they are missing chromosomes. this guy's look reminds me of that newtown shooter. very obviously touched in the head and surrounded by guns.

GoldenGlove

šŸ˜šŸ˜‘šŸ˜¶šŸ˜‘šŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im not sure what you can really do other than teach gun stores to deny purchases to white dudes who look like they are missing chromosomes. this guy's look reminds me of that newtown shooter. very obviously touched in the head and surrounded by guns.
People that have a history of mental illness shouldn't be able to buy a gun for like a decade plus.

Unstable people allowed to cop guns is asinine, but this is America
:manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
People that have a history of mental illness shouldn't be able to buy a gun for like a decade plus.

Unstable people allowed to cop guns is asinine, but this is America
:manny:

I feel like this is something that EVERYONE should agree on. It would only stop a portion of these killings but that's better than nothing.

The only challenge I would have is wondering what constitutes a mental illness... I've been treated for depression/anxiety before does that fall into the category?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bytch ass nikka look exactly like I thought he would

DljM_PLWsAA__iM
how dare you call him a nikka. fukk wrong with you

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I feel like this is something that EVERYONE should agree on. It would only stop a portion of these killings but that's better than nothing.

The only challenge I would have is wondering what constitutes a mental illness... I've been treated for depression/anxiety before does that fall into the category?
yes