Mtv's Rivals III

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Idk but I think Tony may have hit Maddie... Like how she was talking about the situation with Camilla on the after show made me very suspicious of their realtionship. And that whole 'I blacked out shyt is whack. Own up to getting beyond fukked up drunk.
Damn I missed that. Tony just gets really aggressive as hell when he gets mad and I don't even think he was drinking that much. If he was "blacked out" he wouldn't have even been able to get out of bed. He was pointing his finger in Camilla's face telling her to go to bed like a child on some Ike Turner shyt. He's done it a few times on the show where he acts like he's gonna swing on a chic.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Damn I missed that. Tony just gets really aggressive as hell when he gets mad and I don't even think he was drinking that much. If he was "blacked out" he wouldn't have even been able to get out of bed. He was pointing his finger in Camilla's face telling her to go to bed like a child on some Ike Turner shyt. He's done it a few times on the show where he acts like he's gonna swing on a chic.
I only saw the after show cause the dvr records that too, I usually skip it but was watching to see CT. But if you catch it online you may get similar vibes. Ain't no way he hasn't done the cornering thing to a chick before. He was too comfortable doing it. Camilla shoulda kicked him square in his balls.

Ezra

Daps
I didn't get the impression that Tony has gotten physical w Madison in the past, but definitely has done something similar to her that he did to Camillia. Im sure he's cornered her and screamed and made her feel threatened.

Bananas continues to be worm. Laughed my ass off when he called tony a great guy. Tony is worthless trash

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She cuuuuuuuuute.

Tony definitely looks like he's had the cops called to his crib more than once. There was always something off about him how he went at women on the show. And Camilla's at fault just like him, can't be throwing glassware at people.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
She cuuuuuuuuute.

Tony definitely looks like he's had the cops called to his crib more than once. There was always something off about him how he went at women on the show. And Camilla's at fault just like him, can't be throwing glassware at people.

Man both of them muthafukkas are crazy. We knew about Camilla for years but Tony was on some other shyt blocking her in like that

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
That girl is beautiful.
I'm predicting Tony will be in jail for beating up a female soon. The way he was cornering Camila and getting all in her face like a guy had me uncomfortable as hell and the cowardly "I blacked out" excuse that these privileged idiots pull on every show not wanting to take responsibility is getting tired. Tony rubbed people the wrong way the last challenge and he was just holding that frustration in from the last time Camila got in his ass when he talked shyt to her sister just carried over. He can't stand not being liked by another female and it frustrates him. Even when they were at the club he was obsessing about how she doesn't like him and how he cant stand her. Domestic violence charges are in his future for sure with that being said it could have all been avoided if Camila would have just laughed off the fall and went to sleep without making a big deal out of it.

Yeah he looked like he hit a few women in his past already from that situation last night.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Oh shyt I didn't bump the thread last week. Ha. Long week. Umm.. Anyone watch? Anyone got any thoughts? Lmao

I liked the challenge they had to do with remembering all of that shyt.

Smh at Jamie not finishing off Wes

And after that episode I would be shocked if Johhny and Sarah dont win the whole thing.

Oh yeah my baby Cheyanne still around :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This part just ain't true. Some folks (especially those with a history of alcohol abuse) can black out and be completely functional. I know cause in my heavy drinking days I was the same way. Luckily for me I've always been a happy drunk and in my heart I'm all about protecting women so I've never found myself in that kind of situation. I'm hesitant to paint dude as a woman beater cause sometimes drunks do shyt where in their head they're just being calm and rational and just trying to get their thoughts out while to anybody sober they look like fools. Don't get me wrong I ain't excusing what he did and he deserved to get booted and I haven't seen his other outbursts. If it's a regular thing then dude needs to give up the liquor and seek some help.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
RU-D2F? The MTV Reality Podcast by RU-D2F? The MTV Reality Podcast on iTunes

proxy.jpg

RU-D2F | JawnMedia