daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Cheyenne came back like the Warriors

daemonova

Daps
That Nelson dude is nice lookin... Is he a brotha? :lupe:
what else would he be, im sure Dario and Cory consider themselves Latinos, but they brothers too, the females in the house im going to let them have their fantasy, they just all bedwenches

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
what else would he be, im sure Dario and Cory consider themselves Latinos, but they brothers too, the females in the house im going to let them have their fantasy, they just all bedwenches
I'm getting mixed vibes tho, either way he's nice looking. Cheyenne better stop playing and get Cory. I fast forwarded like 40 min tonight :yawn: a bunch of bytching with people I don't care for. Johnnie is a dikk & he's lucky Jess was his partner. Any other chick woulda checked his ass. I was gettin mad watching that shyt.

daemonova

Daps
I'm getting mixed vibes tho, either way he's nice looking. Cheyenne better stop playing and get Cory. I fast forwarded like 40 min tonight :yawn: a bunch of bytching with people I don't care for. Johnnie is a dikk & he's lucky Jess was his partner. Any other chick woulda checked his ass. I was gettin mad watching that shyt.
Jes was a terrible partner who kept trying to sell her feminity to make up for the fact that she was a shiity partner and Johnny wasn't buying it

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Jes was a terrible partner who kept trying to sell her feminity to make up for the fact that she was a shiity partner and Johnny wasn't buying it
Yeah she was, but still he needed to just relax. They already going home, he was a dikk before & once they lost he was a super prick. Jess needed to drop the ':sadcam: it's all my fault...'act and :usure: his ass. Them tack head ass Are You the One heifas would have & gave no fukk if it was personally their fault the team lost & walked off like :yeshrug:

daemonova

Daps
wasn't even gonna fukk with Cheyenne on the gram but she out chea being a hot thot pocket, she got me

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
wasn't even gonna fukk with Cheyenne on the gram but she out chea being a hot thot pocket, she got me
She needs all the :shaq: she can get so she can come back next time with a story to tell about why she beefed with ___ person & how she has _____ number of followers. The MTV reality Thot meter for women has increased since Cee-Jai showed how to do it by stating fully clothed. Cee-Jai shattered the glass ceiling. Now the other heifers don't know what to do to stay MTV relevant.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I would've been just like him. shyt in his eyes he got fukked out of a six figures being stuck with a horrible partner who's annoying on top of it. That other girl absolutely destroyed her in that puzzle challenge. Last thing I want is someone smiling all in my face obviously trying to get him to say "it's okay, it's not your fault" or "you did a great job". Nah I'd be just like him and tell her you got to give me 10 feet and some minutes.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I would've been just like him. shyt in his eyes he got fukked out of a six figures being stuck with a horrible partner who's annoying on top of it. That other girl absolutely destroyed her in that puzzle challenge. Last thing I want is someone smiling all in my face obviously trying to get him to say "it's okay, it's not your fault" or "you did a great job". Nah I'd be just like him and tell her you got to give me 10 feet and some minutes.
:leostare: Maybe she had not business there from the start. She knows what the Challenge consists of. Don't come unless u ready.