Mtv's Rivals III

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why is Johnny keep comparing that shyt to what Sarah did? They were on separate teams when she threw him in a elimination. They both couldn't win

Man its fukked up Cheyenne even got money over Sarah

:deadmanny:

DMNfCBA.gif

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cheyenne just wanted to shyt bruv :to: :mjlol:

Why is Johnny keep comparing that shyt to what Sarah did? They were on separate teams when she threw him in a elimination. They both couldn't win
He's a petty hoe that's why. He gets his way every time, the one time someone gets him the fukk outta here (who isn't CT) he holds a grudge.

Poor Sarah :to:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Didn't care for last week's episode but the finale... Man... Can't say I didn't see it coming. I knew he was gonna fukk her over. And him making it seem like she woulda did the same to him... Ole mother fukka just wanna make himself feel like less of a dikk. I think i woulda fought him right there on the moutain.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I'm a sucker for this show and I like seeing the physical competition and social power plays and all but the producers really set up some shyt right before the final challenge. They know what they did wasn't morally right and a set up for heartbreak and possible nervous breakdown but makes for good TV and at a "perfect" time when Johnny and Sarah are the obvious candidates to win it all. I was already kinda upset since last week about it but all these people are getting played by the producers of the show already. They just need to capitalize the fame when they can and Sarah should set up a gofundme page or something lol.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bananas with the ultimate fukk you move :gladbron:

biggest a$$hole move in reality show history? :ohhh:

Yes they were the power team.

But that night when all the new cats were putting that plan together.

The plan was for if any of them won, to vote Johnny and his cuz in.

Yea Dario partner fukked it up..... But when it came down to it.... It was still his call, he could've shut that bytch down. I believe if he would've stuck with the plan.... Them clowns would've been gone cuz they had the numbers
it was one of the stupidest moves in history. you have teams that are better than you, you take them out. its like that on survivor, amazing race, any reality show. you dont just concede to third place. he is an idiot and hopefully everyone that will do business with him in the future sees that they will be working with an idiot

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I stopped watching these challenges a long time ago but just happened to catch the finale last night (still know Johnny's/Sarah's history). Ain't seen somebody get fukked over that bad since Paula got the :camby: from Kenny /Johnny in favor of Ev.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
For some reason, I see Bananas taking over as host if decides to retire from competition. :lupe:

Bring back Cutthroat or The Duel next season.
Cut throat was the worst because of that voting system. Blue team was stacked and still lost badly Brandon kept getting voted in and knocking off blue players none of it made sense

But that season birthed the Johnny bananas backpack :russ:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I stopped watching these challenges a long time ago but just happened to catch the finale last night (still know Johnny's/Sarah's history). Ain't seen somebody get fukked over that bad since Paula got the :camby: from Kenny /Johnny in favor of Ev.

That shyt was ruthless as fukk too. That was a pretty damn good season, I wouldn't mind another one of those.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What made that fukk up both more :mjcry: and :russ::mjlol::lolbron:

Was when Johnny was making his lame excuse to fukk her... and she saw the writing on the wall....... did anyone hear her beg "Please" just before Johnny made the decision final.

That was the personification of DEFEAT:mjlol: he hurt that chick to the core

Then she over there crying her eyes out and he just standing there looking down at her being condescending and still talking to her:pachaha:!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

That shyt was ruthless as fukk too. That was a pretty damn good season, I wouldn't mind another one of those.

Damn I dont recall that season:pachaha: