Mtv's Rivals III

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nice challenge idea producers :obama: got some good fukkery out of that with nate and christina :pachaha:

but the stupidity of these nikkas just perplexes me. nikkas really trying to settle for 3rd out here. on every reality show when you get the shot you get rid of the people clearly better than you :dead: bananas really be getting by cause he play with stupid nikkas every season :dead:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That Human makeup counter Nicole can't seem to keep her mouth shut and always starting shyt. She did the same shyt opening her mouth and flat out lying to Nani about something Camilla never even said. What a fukkin moron. Why would you tell fake Jeter aka Dario with his weak spine and cowardly ways the deal that was made. He so desperate to be a part of Johnny's click he started snitching on everybody. Pathetic that these people are that scared of Johnny.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
That Human makeup counter Nicole can't seem to keep her mouth shut and always starting shyt. She did the same shyt opening her mouth and flat out lying to Nani about something Camilla never even said. What a fukkin moron. Why would you tell fake Jeter aka Dario with his weak spine and cowardly ways the deal that was made. He so desperate to be a part of Johnny's click he started snitching on everybody. Pathetic that these people are that scared of Johnny.

That bytch look like a whole different darker person without that make up :scust:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
That bytch look like a whole different darker person without that make up :scust:

She was lookin ROUGH this past episode without that makeup. :scusthov:

nice challenge idea producers :obama: got some good fukkery out of that with nate and christina :pachaha:

but the stupidity of these nikkas just perplexes me. nikkas really trying to settle for 3rd out here. on every reality show when you get the shot you get rid of the people clearly better than you :dead: bananas really be getting by cause he play with stupid nikkas every season :dead:

Bruh it killed me when Nate said they talked about it as a team and their ideal situation would be finishing 3rd behind Bananas and Vince :mindblown:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lmao last night was good, I was dying at ole dude who kept getting the wrong answers. But the highlight of the night for me was Nani's cousin.

Her whole face come off with soap & water & you don't know who you looking at before your very own eyes.

& yes it's her. The necklace is in all 3 pics.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dario and Nicole played themselves :wtf:

So I'm watching this now.... .DARIO is a fukkING IDIOT!!!

How do you NOT make that move at that time? You throw in Johnny and Vince and get them out as soon as possible.

If those 2 are the strongest teams and most sleaziest teams aka the CANCERS you DONT keep them end long!!! Especially when you get that close to the end!!

That shyt makes me SOOOOOOOO mad!

I dont give a fukk if he allegedly found some shyt out about Cory, like everyone said at that table,... they believe Johnny and Vinces teams are the strongest and being in the final with them is an automatic 3 finish.... if its really about the money why you settling for 3rd place?

That was a weak ass bytch ass move... I might have to go in on boy on twitter

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Its crazy how Nicole with makeup looks white but remove it and she looks hispanic.... she needs to embrace her heritage...... she dont even look terrible without it.... to me she looks worse with it cuz she looks weird. I think it throws everyone off cuz her caked up is the first and main thing you see but without it you cant really embrace her

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
But man..... I dont get how cats be trusting Johnny...... buddy so paranoid about "no one having my back and my best friend aint got me" but having NO solid proof.

Even if he did think that, at best, he should've looked at it like this "I'm gonna play it cool, if Cory really aint got my back but playing it like I'm his best friend in the house, then I'm gonna force him to have my back, I'm gonna DELETE {Broken Matt Hardy} his number 1 and 2 (Vince and Johnny) then force him to reevaluate the landscape and be forced to align himself with me.

Making that move would've been a SMOOTH transition cuz in the end Cory could play it all like "I had your back the whole time" cuz as far as he knows, you dont know shyt. And STILL wouldve had Wes by default via Nani...... thats 2 right there. Probably couldve got Chyanne and Devin... bam thats 3!!

How the fukk did he not see that?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So I'm watching this now.... .DARIO is a fukkING IDIOT!!!

How do you NOT make that move at that time? You throw in Johnny and Vince and get them out as soon as possible.

If those 2 are the strongest teams and most sleaziest teams aka the CANCERS you DONT keep them end long!!! Especially when you get that close to the end!!

That shyt makes me SOOOOOOOO mad!

I dont give a fukk if he allegedly found some shyt out about Cory, like everyone said at that table,... they believe Johnny and Vinces teams are the strongest and being in the final with them is an automatic 3 finish.... if its really about the money why you settling for 3rd place?

That was a weak ass bytch ass move... I might have to go in on boy on twitter
He basically decided to say fukk y'all to the dudes that might fukk them over in favor of the dudes who will definitely fukk them over.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Dario has to be the dumbest person to ever be on one of these shows. From how him and his brother got eliminated last season to the stuff he did last episode and everything in between.

Yes, he's an idiot an blew up everyones spot for no reason in the process...... this shyt is gonna haunt him for not only this season but for a few to come...... he slime now

He basically decided to say fukk y'all to the dudes that might fukk them over in favor of the dudes who will definitely fukk them over.

Yes, wouldnt be surprised if he in the next elimination