Mtv's Rivals III

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Idk if y'all still watching but the Finals is tonight.

fukk Bananas and his cousin for picking on Cheyenne :pacspit:

Man I'm still disgusted at dumb ass Dario for fukking up the Newbie Alliance...

bytch ass dude was excited and happily conceded that he could come in at 3rd place and ended getting voted off.... I hope they roast that boy something epic tonight

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Man I'm still disgusted at dumb ass Dario for fukking up the Newbie Alliance...

bytch ass dude was excited and happily conceded that he could come in at 3rd place and ended getting voted off.... I hope they roast that boy something epic tonight

Dario is an idiot, but I gotta throw most of the blame on the cousin. She sided with the two teams that sent her cousin in the elimination week after week. Then had to go against Nani in an elimination :smh:

Sarah and Bananas were the power team, you knew that on the first episode. There's no way they don't win this thing easily. It's crazy that people weren't gunning for them since day 1.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Dario is an idiot, but I gotta throw most of the blame on the cousin. She sided with the two teams that sent her cousin in the elimination week after week. Then had to go against Nani in an elimination :smh:

Sarah and Bananas were the power team, you knew that on the first episode. There's no way they don't win this thing easily. It's crazy that people weren't gunning for them since day 1.

Yes they were the power team.

But that night when all the new cats were putting that plan together.

The plan was for if any of them won, to vote Johnny and his cuz in.

Yea Dario partner fukked it up..... But when it came down to it.... It was still his call, he could've shut that bytch down. I believe if he would've stuck with the plan.... Them clowns would've been gone cuz they had the numbers

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
But that night when all the new cats were putting that plan together.

Yeah but that was pretty late in the game. And I feel like Bananas or his cousin would've beat that team that Corey lost too.

I'm saying since day 1 teams should've been throwing them in every time if they wanted any chance of winning money

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah but that was pretty late in the game. And I feel like Bananas or his cousin would've beat that team that Corey lost too.

I'm saying since day 1 teams should've been throwing them in every time if they wanted any chance of winning money

Maybe Johnny but I do question his cuz.... Dude is the weakest big guy I've seen on the Challenge in a minute

Dude be getting exposed.... As much shyt he talks and the roasting he be putting in other cats.... He hasn't really lived up to expectations either

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Maybe Johnny but I do question his cuz.... Dude is the weakest big guy I've seen on the Challenge in a minute

Dude be getting exposed.... As much shyt he talks and the roasting he be putting in other cats.... He hasn't really lived up to expectations either

Yeah that's true dude was trash on the last season.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Bananas aint shyt:wow:

Sarah might actually put a hit out on dude:wow:

Her husband probably should give that dude the work...

I mean damn.... Johnny humiliated his wife, took THEIR prize money, made her cry on several occasions, and basically disrespected her.

A real husband wouldve ran on that stage and smacked fire out his ass