Mtv's Rivals III

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
followed Jes on the 'gram, she hasn't disappointed, she's smelling herself and she a tease, pretty good

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Camilla stuff that token in her titties and she mad now #girlbye

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So, Tony & Ashley clearly fukked. But what grinds my gears is that last week I know I heard p*ssy being said a time or two. But last nights episode they bleeped out Tony saying penetration... Da fuq?

Ezra

Daps
Devin, while a massive douche is growing on me. He's willing to stir the pot which makes for good television. Plus he'll eventually piss off Camillia which will be great TV.

Also he just roasted Cara Maria on Twitter :pachaha:

Cara Maria@CaraMariaMTV
I wish for every 5 elimination wins you could get a "get out of elimination free" pass to use in the future. @ChallengeMTV

Cara Maria@CaraMariaMTV
Or you could be a shytty ayto team and lose your first one and come back in the game anyway.

Devin Walker@MTVDevinWalker
@CaraMariaMTV or you could cheat on your boyfriend on national TV... in a public bathroom...

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Cara Maria@CaraMariaMTV
Or you could be a shytty ayto team and lose your first one and come back in the game anyway.

Devin Walker@MTVDevinWalker
@CaraMariaMTV or you could cheat on your boyfriend on national TV... in a public bathroom...

Kevin-Hart-NBA-Wish.jpg

Damn!!!!! Got her right in the weak spot. You know she read what like
1ZELO2m.gif

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Tonight episode was pretty good, didn't find myself fast forwarding the commercials. I even found the challenge interesting & rather funny. The trolling from Cheyanne's partner was supreme.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That girl is beautiful.
I'm predicting Tony will be in jail for beating up a female soon. The way he was cornering Camila and getting all in her face like a guy had me uncomfortable as hell and the cowardly "I blacked out" excuse that these privileged idiots pull on every show not wanting to take responsibility is getting tired. Tony rubbed people the wrong way the last challenge and he was just holding that frustration in from the last time Camila got in his ass when he talked shyt to her sister just carried over. He can't stand not being liked by another female and it frustrates him. Even when they were at the club he was obsessing about how she doesn't like him and how he cant stand her. Domestic violence charges are in his future for sure with that being said it could have all been avoided if Camila would have just laughed off the fall and went to sleep without making a big deal out of it.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That girl is beautiful.
I'm predicting Tony will be in jail for beating up a female soon. The way he was cornering Camila and getting all in her face like a guy had me uncomfortable as hell and the cowardly "I blacked out" excuse that these privileged idiots pull on every show not wanting to take responsibility is getting tired. Tony rubbed people the wrong way the last challenge and he was just holding that frustration in from the last time Camila got in his ass when he talked shyt to her sister just carried over. He can't stand not being liked by another female and it frustrates him. Even when they were at the club he was obsessing about how she doesn't like him and how he cant stand her. Domestic violence charges are in his future for sure with that being said it could have all been avoided if Camila would have just laughed off the fall and went to sleep without making a big deal out of it.

Idk but I think Tony may have hit Maddie... Like how she was talking about the situation with Camilla on the after show made me very suspicious of their realtionship. And that whole 'I blacked out shyt is whack. Own up to getting beyond fukked up drunk.