MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
It's still hilarious to me how much ADOS have folks in their feelings to the point of denying reality. Cats had a conference 2k strong, showed up on the steps of the supreme court and HR 40 hearing, formally met with members of Congress, formed chapters across the nation, have an entire HBCU, professors, and religious orgs on board backing them, and some still like nope, it's all online disinformation with no real world movement.

To be clear, if you don't like the brand of politics, that's more than fair to critique. However denying their real world existence at this point is just silly.

It will get real, real quick, on election day..:banderas:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet you do all this projecting from your town in the USA. But, the real question is - why the fuk are you and your parents still here in America and not in your own continent
:what:
Forget all that north, south, east and west coast divisionary bullshyt - with all the disparities, economic policies, disadvantages, legal maneuvering, redlining, redistributing, and redirecting going on in the U.S. that have taken place throughout ALL cities and towns; the fact that any AADOAS (yeah I said it) regardless of location have been able to still attain and obtain marked achievements despite those setbacks and intentional negative situations to this date whether it is through educational, military service, entrepreneurship, teaching professions, or whatever type of directive black people have established for themselves - we still stand on our feet, on our land, with the blood, sweat and soil that our ancestors toiled in and keep pushing forward. Since the 1400s, ignorant bytch.

Your people had to crawl on your bellies or get on your knees - leave your country of origin, run out of options and ran out of town to set up shop over here in the USA while stepping on the backs of Black America or opening your mouths as receptacles for your zaddies of xenophobia as hate mongerers on behalf of Cac America. The only opportunity that you and your racially denigrating family had to do was to ethnically cleanse your blackness in order to obtain perceived status. We’re still here, what’s your excuse??
:mjtf:
#Africants dont do what Black Americans can (speaking of hashtags). Rather die standing up for mine than live like a coward.

This bytch is furious and incoherent.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
it hasn't dawned on them yet that LGBT is about 3% of the population and a lot of these white hispanics are republican/Trump supporters

shyt on the people that have been loyal to your party for half a century brehs :mjlol:
come 2020 during elections its gonna be a cold summer for them dems:wow:

shyt on us and think you won't have consequences to face:lolbron:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@??? I'm dapping you itt but i ain't forget.

I still got issues with those two you know who and I have NEVER OPPOSED reparations for native blacks. :comeon: Don't use clout chasing to get your rep up by deceiving the people, constantly begging for blue checks, always doxing/trolling complete strangers etc. That's DECEPTIVE.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely. We wouldn’t even be getting into it like this if Pinky and the Brain didn’t start bashing black immigrants and then the jive ass hustler followed suit.

All we are doing is defending ourselves against those trash ass hashtags that attacked us unprovoked.
:mjlit:Nikka you made a whole azz podcast with a whole non ADOS panel saying ADOS dont deserve reparations.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dont forget they got home field at advantage too an still get taken
:mjtf:
I’m saying. They have some damn nerve. Why the fuk do Canadians, Africans, caucasians and others that have no ties to this, keep impeding on our discussions and conversations as if they have a say or opinion in how we move or guidance for what we follow ? How are they claiming what’s not theirs living in someone else’s home territory? They can trace their roots back to Africa, have African pride and still get forced out. They had the blueprint and still fukked it up so who are they to give advice?? We’ve been making contributions to this, for this and about this for centuries while living and building on what we speak, on land that is native to us.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at all....unfortunately the situation is what it is

Sounds like you are but I’m optimistic this new crop of Leaders will learn from the mistakes of the past.

This hashtag has created all this hostility towards Africans ti the point black people are hoping for other blacks people to be colonized by Chinese.

More evidence of why these hashtags are trash. They operate like hate cults.

It’s like an African hoping for a return to Jim Crow.

Sad shyt. You nikkas need to repent to black Jesus. :ufdup:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real..I'm like..."still watch your back"

I'm still against those EMO USELESS wannabe leaders until they change their act, FOH man. :stopitslime:

Watch whose back???? fukk BOTH OF EM. I'll NEVER RESPECT those two deceitful trolling bozos causing so much chaos among fellow black americans and other black people.. :youngsabo: