MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Even your leadership are a bunch of losers.

ADOS - A 44 year old failed politico living in her mothers basement. A “lawyer” with no real legal achievements to speak of.

FBA - An ex-pimp and jive ass hustler.

You forgot about dr.sandy darity Duke professor

You forgot about cornell west.. .:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Like it or not, we’re around a fifth of Dem voters, and 60% of the Dem primary voters in SC. We coming for our check and we gon get our check :umad:

Who

The

Fukc

Is

We?

You mean Black people in America? Cause all Black people in America aren't descendants of slaves.

I'm a descendant of slaves on both sides but I would never follow you "don't vote" idiots.

So don't count me in your figure either

But for the descendants of slaves who tried to stop Trump last time, I bet they will try to stop Trump this time.

Question:

What about you? Did you vote against Trump last time? I'm guessing you either stayed home or wrote so dumb shyt in instead of voting against Trump.

So you prolly never voted Dem anyway. Have you?

The only thought in your head is "I might get me a check out of this".

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
My parents did what everyone except black Americans and native Americans did. See an opportunity in America and and move on it.

Matter of fact, they did what millions of black Americans did post slavery and that is migrate from the south to the Northeast, Mid West and West Coast.

Were your ancestors c00ns for migrating from the blackest region of the country to Lilly white north and Midwest?

Why didn’t they stay in the South and fix it?

Your parents are spineless scavengers. they saw an opportunity and moved on it. Meanwhile my peoples created those opportunities in the face of systemic oppression.

but I will concede your second point. moving freely in your country of origin, built up by your ancestors is totally the same thing as fleeing the motherland filled with resources and melanated people, to cross an ocean to subject yourself and kids to the wickedest white supremacy on the globe.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Your bar for “beauty” must be low, the lowest of low. Either you’re trolling like Swollen Roland or have no standards.

Not trolling but I wasn't holding her to any rankings. I'm just saying that when I would watch TV from time to time I would see this older black woman with a nice skin tone looking sharp, presenting herself as intelligent and distinguished, I see beauty in that beyond just looks.

jr_head_shot_.jpg

Obviously a bit more flattering than that pic you posted, but without scrutinizing too much, that's a beautiful black woman to me, to whatever degree.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:THIS IS A LIE.

YOU ONLY THRIVED HERE
USING THE RESOURCES MY PPL
ACQUIRED FOR YOU.

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
ABANDONED AN ALL BLACK COUNTRY
FOR CAC COUNTRIES IN AMERICA
AND EUROPE BECAUSE YOU COULDNT
CUT IT OVER THERE.
YOU COULDNT THRIVE IN YOUR ALL BLACK COUNTRY.

:devil:
:evil:

Quoted again for the people in the back

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
How you lose a whole continent of gold, diamonds, oil, and all the shyt that goes in phones and got the nerve to look down on me and mine? :mindblown:

Back in my pan African days, i would have never guessed at the hate they have for us. shyt is crazy, fr. :mjpls:

Dont forget they got home field advantage too an still get taken

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My parents did what everyone except black Americans and native Americans did. See an opportunity in America and and move on it.

Matter of fact, they did what millions of black Americans did post slavery and that is migrate from the south to the Northeast, Mid West and West Coast.

Were your ancestors c00ns for migrating from the blackest region of the country to Lilly white north and Midwest?

Why didn’t they stay in the South and fix it?
And yet you do all this projecting from your town in the USA. But, the real question is - why the fuk are you and your parents still here in America and not in your own continent
:what:
Forget all that north, south, east and west coast divisionary bullshyt - with all the disparities, economic policies, disadvantages, legal maneuvering, redlining, redistributing, and redirecting going on in the U.S. that have taken place throughout ALL cities and towns; the fact that any AADOAS (yeah I said it) regardless of location have been able to still attain and obtain marked achievements despite those setbacks and intentional negative situations to this date whether it is through educational, military service, entrepreneurship, teaching professions, or whatever type of directive black people have established for themselves - we still stand on our feet, on our land, with the blood, sweat and soil that our ancestors toiled in and keep pushing forward. Since the 1400s, ignorant bytch.

Your people had to crawl on your bellies or get on your knees - leave your country of origin, run out of options and ran out of town to set up shop over here in the USA while stepping on the backs of Black America or opening your mouths as receptacles for your zaddies of xenophobia as hate mongerers on behalf of Cac America. The only opportunity that you and your racially denigrating family had to do was to ethnically cleanse your blackness in order to obtain perceived status. We’re still here, what’s your excuse??
:mjtf:
#Africants dont do what Black Americans can (speaking of hashtags). Rather die standing up for mine than live like a coward.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:heh:

I have and will never make blanket attacks against black Americans no matter how much y’all make blanket attacks against Africans.

But I will continue attacking those trash ass hashtags.

That’s the only people I have a beef with.

You did in your post I quoted. It is the same WEAK passive aggressive argument spewed everywhere about “all this opportunity black Americans just didnt take”.

The continent SOLD us to Moloch. We suffered for it so you could have the CHOICE to have a nice life on my peoples bones. Don’t forget

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
No I am thriving because this country is racist and dysfunctional. I can make $20000 TT as a nurse in Tobago or I can make $11000 USD in America. Why wouldn’t I pitch my wares here? I love home but they aren’t as foolish as the people here.

This here is why africa is failing.
Its being run by sellouts who's main concerns are money oriented. But in the end they lose everything

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
My parents moved here to give their kids the best opportunity possible.

Our country’s leadership was fukked up, oppressive and backwards. My parents had to get the fukk out of there.

If you are a parent and you have the chance to provide a better future for your kids, and don’t do it, you are a moron.

But we do invest in real estate and other businesses and will continue to do so.

The future of Africa is a bright one.[/QUOT

Just wait until china get through....:mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This here is why africa is failing.
Its being run by sellouts who's main concerns are money oriented. But in the end they lose everything

He has the exact same mentality has these puppets who rule these African countries. You leave your country to attain wealth just to be exactly like the villains who made you leave in the first place

But it’s us who wants a pat on the head from the dominant society? There’s a lot of gaslighting and projection going on

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
bytch is non ados coming over to our country and telling us what we need to do :what:

Tbis is why I don't like any lationos or carribeans
nonados people whether they black or not black, really think cause they can be cool with us and be around us they can tell us how to feel and what to think.

People chuck that up to something cacs do to us, but no everyone who aint ADOS does this to us. Just look at the nonados posters here on the coli. You got nikkas in Canada telling us how we should feel:mjlol: