• Dap
Reactions: ???

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America's leader ship is fukked up, oppressive and backwards. but FBA aint running like your scary ass c00n parents. leaving behind the blackest and most resourceful continent in the world at that

so to provide a better future for our offspring, we stay and fight, not flee.

the future of Africa is bright but you over here, cause your folks couldn't make it. or they would've .

you hate your parents don't you.

like I've said before, the c00n don't fall far from the tree

My parents did what everyone except black Americans and native Americans did. See an opportunity in America and and move on it.

Matter of fact, they did what millions of black Americans did post slavery and that is migrate from the south to the Northeast, Mid West and West Coast.

Were your ancestors c00ns for migrating from the blackest region of the country to Lilly white north and Midwest?

Why didn’t they stay in the South and fix it?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
God I fukking hate that bytch lol, she's so beautiful and I was always kind of impressed with her just because she's black, intelligent and on TV but she is a fukking scumbag and constantly lying/saying disingenuous shyt with the straightest of faces, she's dangerous.
Your bar for “beauty” must be low, the lowest of low. Either you’re trolling like Swollen Roland or have no standards.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Absolutely. We wouldn’t even be getting into it like this if Pinky and the Brain didn’t start bashing black immigrants and then the jive ass hustler followed suit.

All we are doing is defending ourselves against those trash ass hashtags that attacked us unprovoked.
If this was genuine,which it is not

Than you would be attacking those people directly :comeon:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
My parents did what everyone except black Americans and native Americans did. See an opportunity in America and and move on it.

Matter of fact, they did what millions of black Americans did post slavery and that is migrate from the south to the Northeast, Mid West and West Coast.

Were your ancestors c00ns for migrating from the blackest region of the country to Lilly white north and Midwest?

Why didn’t they stay in the South and fix it?

Everyone teamed up on us because we were economically kicking everyone’s ass. Despite being lynched and killed and fighting from all ends we had the best stats. That’s from being a MINORITY. We were not just sitting here for 400 years twiddling our thumbs you moron, a lot of the towns you visit was black land first that was bought with cash, you are probably on black land now as you type. You can only do so much fighting the military, militias and law enforcement on your own realistically.

Had the US dump crack all over Africa y’all would be way worse off, but you would finally get it and be educated on why we are the way we are now

You motherfukkers keep talking about “wasted opportunities” in every argument you make like y’all read from the same book.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:stopitslime::mjlol:
She has zero redeeming qualities but that other side will use her as the pinnacle of beauty and attainment just to boost their narrative. They are desperate af. They’ll flood Tarana Burke’s IG with DMs, if it will put them on a platform.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone teamed up on us because we were economically kicking everyone’s ass. Despite being lynched and killed and fighting from all ends we had the best stats. That’s from being a MINORITY. We were not just sitting here for 400 years twiddling our thumbs you moron, a lot of the towns you visit was black land first that was bought with cash, you are probably on black land now as you type. You can only do so much fighting the military, militias and law enforcement on your own realistically.

Had the US dump crack all over Africa y’all would be way worse off, but you would finally get it

You motherfukkers keep talking about “wasted opportunities” in every argument you make like y’all read from the same book.

:heh:

I have and will never make blanket attacks against black Americans no matter how much y’all make blanket attacks against Africans.

But I will continue attacking those trash ass hashtags.

That’s the only people I have a beef with.