MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
God I fukking hate that bytch lol, she's so beautiful and I was always kind of impressed with her just because she's black, intelligent and on TV but she is a fukking scumbag and constantly lying/saying disingenuous shyt with the straightest of faces, she's dangerous.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yvette and Tone have never attacked immigrants. If they have, post it.

GTFOH. It is well known that Pinky and the Brain stay shytting on black immigrants. At this point no one even denies it, they just try to rationalize the attacks.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My dad was actually a very successful businessman in Kenya.

But the future was uncertain due to the political climate so they decided to move here and start over.

You should stop making these stupid assumptions because people move here for a lot of reasons.

SURE HE WAS.

nikka ABANDONED HIS ALL BLACK COUNTRY
TO MINGLE WITH CACS.

TRUE SELL OUT
:devil:
:evil:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
My dad was actually a very successful businessman in Kenya.

But the future was uncertain due to the political climate so they decided to move here and start over.

You should stop making these stupid assumptions because people move here for a lot of reasons.
Brotha you're over here(in Canada btw) worried about African-Americans/ADOS/FBA when your country has more serious issues.
Will China seize prized port if Kenya can’t pay back its belt and road loans?
Will China seize prized port if Kenya can’t repay belt and road loans?

What are you DOING about this? Among other hosts of things that are effecting your country?

For example the Haitian posters in the main Haiti protest thread are NOT concerned about ADOS? Why Because they have BIGGER issues when it come to their country than being worried about what a "hashtag" group is doing.@For Da Bag can vouch for this.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God I fukking hate that bytch lol, she's so beautiful and I was always kind of impressed with her just because she's black, intelligent and on TV but she is a fukking scumbag and constantly lying/saying disingenuous shyt with the straightest of faces, she's dangerous.

:krs::lolbron::gladbron: :pachaha::mjlol:

giphy.gif

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
It's still hilarious to me how much ADOS have folks in their feelings to the point of denying reality. Cats had a conference 2k strong, showed up on the steps of the supreme court and HR 40 hearing, formally met with members of Congress, formed chapters across the nation, have an entire HBCU, professors, and religious orgs on board backing them, and some still like nope, it's all online disinformation with no real world movement.

To be clear, if you don't like the brand of politics, that's more than fair to critique. However denying their real world existence at this point is just silly.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is what I’m doing. I think they are being used but I’m not going to do anything to stop them.

You have a group asking for reparations when we are on the precipice of the next Jim Crow era. In 200 years Tariqs heir can do a video on this moment in history.
:mjgrin:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brotha you're over here(in Canada btw) worried about African-Americans/ADOS/FBA when your country has more serious issues.
Will China seize prized port if Kenya can’t pay back its belt and road loans?
Will China seize prized port if Kenya can’t repay belt and road loans?

What are you DOING about this? Among other hosts of things that are effecting your country?

For example the Haitian posters in the main Haiti protest thread are NOT concerned about ADOS? Why Because they have BIGGER issues when it come to their country than being worried about what a "hashtag" group is doing.@For Da Bag can vouch for this.

Canada? I’m a naturalized US citizen.

We have multitudes of issues in Kenya and Africa as whole. Most of them are due to greed, corruption and poor governance.

But things have been getting better since 2000.

Their is not much I can do politically since I’m not a citizen and can’t vote, but my family does invest in businesses and real estate.

Kenya is growing and is now what is considered a middle income country.

Like I said before, the future is bright for Africa.

Those hashtag movements are still trash though.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
It's not hard to understand that anybody trying to subvert the black vote in order to help trump would push resources and money toward FBA/ADOS/reparations groups. Doesn't deligitimize what the groups stand for. S

way anybody who wanted to support the Republicans would have put resources towards the tea party and illegal immigration focused groups. They are just a means to an end regardless of what the group actually stands for.

The issue in black America is that most of our current groups only hurt Democrats. Republican support either stays the same or grows.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
My parents moved here to give their kids the best opportunity possible.

Our country’s leadership was fukked up, oppressive and backwards. My parents had to get the fukk out of there.

If you are a parent and you have the chance to provide a better future for your kids, and don’t do it, you are a moron.

But we do invest in real estate and other businesses and will continue to do so.

The future of Africa is a bright one.

America's leader ship is fukked up, oppressive and backwards. but FBA aint running like your scary ass c00n parents. leaving behind the blackest and most resourceful continent in the world at that

so to provide a better future for our offspring, we stay and fight, not flee.

the future of Africa is bright but you over here, cause your folks couldn't make it. or they would've .

you hate your parents don't you.

like I've said before, the c00n don't fall far from the tree