MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This was Tariq's endgame to guide certain segments of Black men to the right using identity politics, xenophobia and disguising anti Black racism as empowerment.

In disguise as "masculinity" and "traditionalism"

Soon, his wife gonna divorce him and take 75% of his (stolen) income

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They got the mainstream media acknowledging FBA, not for what it is, which is black American lineage, but instead a MAGA friendly group that pits black Americans against black Americans with linages that goes back to other places.

This is what you Tariq throat babies wanted.

I wish someone rational ran with the movement.

Nikka was always a grifter. Yall were too stupid to peep it

Grifter or not he was informative and hilarious and there was no collateral damage.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what is good about Trump's GOP? Educate me.
Easy, breh. You're in combat mode, which is understandable in campaign season.

I was simply explaining why MSNBC is talking about Tariq of all people at this moment.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Idk if it was here or a twitter space but they said he was hiding when the feds came knocking. He was scared and sent his mom to answer the door.

He posted it when it happened years ago. He came to the door but wanted to show what cars they came in and how they were waiting outside of the crib before they knocked on the door.

He wanted hiding of anything but made sure to record everything in case they lit his ass up and then lied and said he was being aggressive.

Back then it seemed like bully tactics because he was still kinda in his macking era and then when it became apparent he wasn’t an idiot — and making the hidden colors films — the feds came knocking.

I wonder why……..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He posted it when it happened years ago. He came to the door but wanted to show what cars they came in and how they were waiting outside of the crib before they knocked on the door.

He wanted hiding of anything but made sure to record everything in case they lit his ass up and then lied and said he was being aggressive.

Back then it seemed like bully tactics because he was still kinda in his macking era and then when it became apparent he wasn’t an idiot — and making the hidden colors films — the feds came knocking.

I wonder why……..

Black unity scares whites worldwide. Tariq hid upstairs and let his elderly mother answer the door :wtf:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Of course your “Black Americans look like White Americans as much as they look like Africans”
bootlickin ass would come thru defending Tariq’s nonsense.
:mjlol:

I never said that.

I was showing that you can find a lookalike of anyone from anywhere in the world, no matter the so-called "race". And I used Obama and some Asian guy for the comparison as well.

But of course you people love to lie.

:dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Easy, breh. You're in combat mode, which is understandable in campaign season.

I was simply explaining why MSNBC is talking about Tariq of all people at this moment.
His mention was in a single sentence in a larger conversation about how Trump is adopting the weirdo rhetoric of pickup artists. They were right to point out that charlatan and his fake movement too.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was A.I

Non fba actually made the video on their own accord :beli:

That deserves to get clowned

Non-FBA/ADOS made the video, Tariq highlighted the stupidity, and now Tariq is being attacked for being "anti-Black immigrant" for reposting a video an African made.

:dead:

Far from mad. I just asked you a question.

Why don't you ask the guy in the video acting like an ape why he posted that video? Why attack everyone but him?

:jbhmm: