MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Tired to warn you dumb nikkas.
The Coli got the worst track record
for picking daddies.
I learned early that any body
you nikkas hitch your wagon
to is bullshyt.

c00n tommy, natureboy, bedbugs johnson,
grandmaster jay, shaun (talcum x) king,
charleston (i'm telling) white and hoe ass tariq.
even kevin (uncle aunty) samuels went out sad.
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Ik some of yall (rightfully so) gonna come in here and crack jokes. But this seriously makes my blood boil
FBA had a good mission going. But far too often the commentary rapidly shifted away from recognition as a distinct lineage and ended up sounding just like the same exact anti-black vitriol that MAGA was known for

sad to see something that started off as a good cause devolve into nothing more than a MAGA-friendly radical group

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Non-FBA/ADOS made the video, Tariq highlighted the stupidity, and now Tariq is being attacked for being "anti-Black immigrant" for reposting a video an African made.

:dead:

Why don't you ask the guy in the video acting like an ape why he posted that video? Why attack everyone but him?

:jbhmm:

Nah fam we not gonna do this. Yall nikkas can’t think on your own so now yall just parroting deflections. If he posted one video AND added his own caption (yall left that out), I would let it slide but this is all he does all day and night. When he gets a bit of heat, he throws rocks and hides his hands. One video here and there is clowning, everyday is an agenda and yall know it. Stop playin

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Supporters of Tariq should honestly be banned from the Coli. He's been posting straight up racist bullshyt for quite some time now, including jumping all over the (fake) cat eating nonsense in Ohio. It's been obvious for years that this shyt was a psyop designed for the election and here we are.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Supporters of Tariq should honestly be banned from the Coli. He's been posting straight up racist bullshyt for quite some time now, including jumping all over the (fake) cat eating nonsense in Ohio. It's been obvious for years that this shyt was a psyop designed for the election and here we are.

Well, give them a choice between being banned, or being INDICTED by the federal government. :lolbron:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Y'all dumb motherfukkers don't realize that's a video from an actual AFRICAN on Instagram who transitions it from a real monkey entering a house to him scrambling on top of a table to eat bananas. :mjlol:

Tariq found it and reposted it on Twitter.

Would've took y'all less than 5 minutes to find that out. :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Y'all dumb motherfukkers don't realize that's a video from an actual AFRICAN on Instagram who transitions it from a real monkey entering a house to him scrambling on top of a table to eat bananas. :mjlol:

Fine. Explain the multiple other racist AI depictions of Africans that he's been using over the last few months.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

They don't care. Any opportunity to get the same ol' narratives off:russell:

Daps

Already addressed, keep deflecting for daddy though

:unimpressed:

Nah fam we not gonna do this. Yall nikkas can’t think on your own so now yall just parroting deflections. If he posted one video AND added his own caption (yall left that out), I would let it slide but this is all he does all day and night. When he gets a bit of heat, he throws rocks and hides his hands. One video here and there is clowning, everyday is an agenda and yall know it. Stop playin

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Already addressed, keep deflecting for daddy though

:unimpressed:
Addressed? More like hand waved. Nobody in this thread that's hating and swinging off Tariq's nuts spoke to it with any sincerity.

The problem isn't the racial stereotypes being perpetuated for money, but the guy who reposted it?

And yeah, keep calling him Daddy. Cuz you motherfukkers stay in threads about the man. Done learned his real name and everything.

I'll know y'all be saying "Marcus" with the sassiest of lisps. :wrist:

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

So... Let me get this straight... Tariq reposting bootlicking, anti-Black videos non-ADOS are making to highlight and shame them is now a negative agenda Tariq is trying to push?

:what:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
So... Let me get this straight... Tariq reposting bootlicking, anti-Black videos non-ADOS are making to highlight and shame them is now a negative agenda Tariq is trying to push?

Yea. Because it’s one guy. But you too lost in your adoration of daddy to see it. It’s like talking to a damn cult member. But anyways enough of this

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps

These fangirls are obsessed with the dude. He can't do nothing w/o these jokers front and center trying their best to summon him to this board.

"Notice me, Senpai" ass nikkas. :russ:

Hoes don't never have the nuts to come at ProfessorBlackTruth, though. :whoa:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Yea. Because it’s one guy. But you too lost in your adoration of daddy to see it. It’s like talking to a damn cult member. But anyways enough of this

I don't think it is a problem on Tariq's part where he can find a video of a prominent non-ADOS person engaging in degrading anti-Black behavior for money. That problem is on those non-ADOS people and the culture that promotes such nonsense.

Your issue should be with them, not Tariq for reposting and shaming that behavior. But of course, y'all going to repeat the same talking points over and over again thinking that you aren't just clucking hens repeating the same messages.

:francis: