MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These fangirls are obsessed with the dude. He can't do nothing w/o these jokers front and center trying their best to summon him to this board.

"Notice me, Senpai" ass nikkas. :russ:

Hoes don't never have the nuts to come at ProfessorBlackTruth, though. :whoa:
They post about Tariq almost more than Trump. You would think Tariq is also running for President.
:mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Is everyone in here that ran in thinking it was tariq using A.I embarrassed that it was in fact a video produced by a c00n african

lets get that established

Also the handle was exclusionary to black americans

Also lets take a vote. How many people who follow that "black immigrant" twitter handle

do you think have said

A)black americans have no culture
B)Black americans are lazy
C)Black americans need to stop complaining And or all they have to do is work haad
D) ALL OF THE ABOVE
:jbhmm:
* BONUS POINTS - have called us akata,jareer or YANKEES

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Is everyone in here that ran in thinking it was tariq using A.I embarrassed that it was in fact a video produced by a c00n african

lets get that established

Also the handle was exclusionary to black americans

Also lets take a vote. How many people who follow that "black immigrant" twitter handle

do you think have said

A)black americans have no culture
B)Black americans are lazy
C)Black americans need to stop complaining And or all they have to do is work haad
D) ALL OF THE ABOVE
:jbhmm:

Get off your knees and wipe your mouth

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I have been sounding the alarm bells for a while on this despicable charlatan and right wing grifter called tariq nasheed, the man is an enemy to black people in this country period, he wants a devil and a racist like trump to win so he can continue his right wing grift and earn revenue. He is as vile and detrimental to the black community as any racist or white supremacist, vile scumbag

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The problem is that Tariq isn't mature enough to lead a movement. There's absolutely nothing wrong with focusing on FBAs, but what is the point of posting ***** reddit type shyt about black people from other countries? He was getting his ass kicked in a debate about how the "lift all boats" strategy works against black people, and Marcel Dixon had to call in and save him. As usual Tariq starts with a good message, then he ultimately goes to far and ruins it. That first rally for reparations had about 3-4k people there, then the follow looked like 700.