MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

THE SAME MSNBC THAT
SAID ADOS WERE RUSSIAN BOTS
5-6 YEARS AGO?

OK

:devil:
:evil:

No. Malcolm Nance said that it was being co-opted and exploited by Russian bots and trolls, which was true. They created fake accounts on twitter and facebook pretending to be Black to exploit the message for their agenda.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Why give him attention..even trump won't sit down with him on his platform something he desperately wishes for.
Most people before and after him who maintained a form of integrity in their platforms have gotten bigger bags and grown their platforms why all the c00ns still tap dancing for crumbs.

Why mention him at all then? Why make such comments about someone but not sit down and talk with them? That’s real journalism. Don Lemon was supposed to go live with Tariq, but cancelled last minute? Why? Can they not hold their own with him?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Tariq just reposted a video of an African on Instagram with 250k followers doing dumb shyt for views.

That should not be an indictment on Tariq rather the person making that video.

:francis:
The self hate colonization and slavery has done to us is down right disgusting and yet we cannot fukking MEND THE SPEAR

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Why mention him at all then? Why make such comments about someone but not sit down and talk with them? That’s real journalism. Don Lemon was supposed to go live with Tariq, but cancelled last minute? Why? Can they not hold their own with him?
Highlight his ignorance and c00ning. You won't benefit from any sit down with him. You can't have a meaningful conversation with maga.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Tariq just reposted a video of an African on Instagram with 250k followers doing dumb shyt for views.

That should not be an indictment on Tariq rather the person making that video.

:francis:

Funny, that’s his argument as well. Can this nikka ever do any wrong in your eyes or do you defend his every move like a loyal bottom bytch

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
He legitimately brainwashed an entire group of my brothas and sistas on some isis shyt
Seems obvious in hindsight now, but how the article worded it just highlighted it for me more..........the people who seek out or fall into those 'pick up artists' algorithms are having PUA shyt ran on them...thinking that it'll work because their intended targets are some how less than or don't have any type of discernment.

sad shyt, gotta get grifters, across the board, out of the paint altogether especially with the advancement of A.I. and sm echo chambers

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
In before this thread is locked in the bushes or possibly deleted!
143a9846a7e7887cfbf479fd5157582dae142206.pnj