MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That photo is right outa st0rmfr0nt :mjtf: dude need his ass beat.

Imagine throwing all of your credibility and cache away with the respectable Black community away, which took years to build, overnight, to support a geriatric, obese, bigoted, dementia riddled, lifetime conman piece of shyt like Donald Trump :dead:

I hope that bag was CRAZY (I doubt it. Maybe 200,000, AT BEST). Is it really worth selling your soul and integrity for slight financial gain? I just couldn’t do it. As a man, I’m standing on business, integrity and principle. fukk your white supremacist crumbs. Couldn’t pay me en to sell my people out and start tap dancing for crumbs off of Trumps table. Smh. Some people truly ain’t shyt. And Tariq is one of those people. I wish nothing but misery and the absolute worst for this c00n for the rest of his worthless ass life…

Not only that Trump is a 2nd gen immigrant. where is the smoke for the white immigrants

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
This dude should have a one on one sit down with Tariq. And make it live.

Why give him attention..even trump won't sit down with him on his platform something he desperately wishes for.
Most people before and after him who maintained a form of integrity in their platforms have gotten bigger bags and grown their platforms why all the c00ns still tap dancing for crumbs.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Divide and conquer from Tariq ever since trump got elected. He legitimately brainwashed an entire group of my brothas and sistas on some isis shyt
FOR YEARS the Black Diaspora been saying ADOS and FBA are groups created and backed by White Supremacist think tanks.

Designed to destroy solidarity between the Black Diaspora,
but nikkas wouldn’t listen thinking it was said in bad faith when the signs were OVERWHELMINGLY clear. It’s sad.

FvGCILDXwAEmK0x.jpg:large

IMG-1583.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Divide and conquer from Tariq ever since trump got elected. He legitimately brainwashed an entire group of my brothas and sistas on some isis shyt
Same logic Hitler used to rally up Germans after taking an L in WWI...

"Find an enemy that you can blame for your problems and unite against them" tactic...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Imagine throwing all of your credibility and cache with the respectable Black community away, which took years to build, overnight, to support a geriatric, obese, bigoted, dementia riddled, lifetime conman piece of shyt like Donald Trump :dead:

I hope that bag was CRAZY (I doubt it. Maybe 200,000, AT BEST). Is it really worth selling your soul and integrity for slight financial personal gain?

The way Trump is stingy about spending money? I was assuming maybe 1/4th of that.

Only way he got more is if Roger Stone had one of Trump's ultra-wealthy billionaire backers drop off the bag rather than Trump himself.