MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:my bad...I used "us" as in community...not you directly in this type of "us"

That bootlicking clown in the video is not part of my community.

#notlikeus

:ufdup:

Funny, that’s his argument as well. Can this nikka ever do any wrong in your eyes or do you defend his every move like a loyal bottom bytch

Look at yourself. You are mad at a person for highlighting stupidity being done willfully for hundreds of thousands of people.

:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Tariq just reposted a video of an African on Instagram with 250k followers doing dumb shyt for views.

He posted a screenshot of a random African out-of-context, who is not an immigrant and has nothing to do with American internet wars or diaspora wars. I briefly went through his youtube and instagram and nothing about his channels look self-hating or race hating, it was a video that would be in poor taste in America but was just whatever when the racial undertones are taken out of it.

Marcus (I mean Tariq) too a screenshot of that video out-of-context and applied it to all Black immigrants in America, even though the guy isn't a Black immigrant in America, in a manner that clearly has racist subtext. There was literally zero point to Tariq's post other than to intensify racism against people who immigrate from Africa.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Tariq just reposted a video of an African on Instagram with 250k followers doing dumb shyt for views.

That should not be an indictment on Tariq rather the person making that video.

:francis:

Of course your “Black Americans look like White Americans as much as they look like Africans”
bootlickin ass would come thru defending Tariq’s nonsense.
:mjlol:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I've said it a few times but the FBA/ADOS delineation is actually pretty important especially with reparations programs starting to gain some steam

but Tariq Nasheed is BLATANTLY some sort of republican agent, so it really didnt make sense to remain so attached to him. the images he posts of africans are some literal black cac shyt, the type of stuff that would do well on 4klan

Talks a lot of #BothSides game to try and hide his hidden interests, despite the fact that republicans are literally suing all sorts of minority benefiting programs such as Affirmative Action and local reparations programs.

He, like more both siders, never really promotes voting in primary elections but is always talking about not voting in the national election. he literally has enough supporters where if he really wanted to, he could encourage thousands of people to vote in a primary and that would literally change the person who got pushed forward. and yet he doesn't. Just wants people on couches during the election when the other guy is a literal white supremacist. 1 + 1 = 2, come on now.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2iisasu.png

hSi7CCk.png

EQ3Aap7.png

seekQop.png

people see his bytch ass.

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I noticed his resident cheerleaders ain’t shaking them pom poms as loudly as they once was. Seems like it was 10 of em, now it’s 4-5, tops

Tariq about to be indicted. Of course them crab in a barrel azz heads are extra quiet. I hope that Putin gave them generational wealth, cause the divisiveness set back black progression by decades.