Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mr. Robot has made me stop watching.
To come here to post how great this shyt is.
the first intro before the title blazes across the screen.
Was incredible,....
I may not be back here for twelve hours,.....
Imma bout to binge on this mr robot.
This shyt seems already better than the girl with the dragon tattoo import tv show.

Art Barr

You ain't seen nothing yet breh. If ep 1 made you stop and post you're gonna lose your mind.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
watched the finale yesterday but didnt get a chance to post about it....

:banderas:

incredible...

I was wondering where you were.

Gonna leave this stickied for a while due to it's rising popularity. I foresee people checking for this show well after the fact.

Fred.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Just watched the finale earlier. Tyrell being the masked man is my hunch.

I wish we knew who was knocking on Elliot's door
mMUD1FN.png

Angela can go :camby: kick rocks.

Darlene having the party to have a load of finger prints so the original FSociety members don't ever get traced :ohhh:

Tyrell's wife telling Elliot she will kill him :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought that was the whole point of the scene where Elliots zooming in/focusing on the masked guys eyes. He was realizing it's him.

:yeshrug:

Yeah that's how I read it then I got on here and people were saying it's Tyrell. :what:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Then Elliot murked Tyrell :whew:

And his wife gonna find out in Season 2 :francis:

Nah, I'm like 99.99% sure Tyrell is still alive.

At the end when White Rose is talking to Price he says "you know who is responsible"....obviously we know Elliot is responsible but Tyrell was recently fired after his rival's wife was killed under mysterious circumstances. There is still a lot of drama to mine from Tyrell.

Also keep in mind Price obviously has no idea White Rose is working with fsociety....which means Elliot isn't even on his radar. He has to be talking about Tyrell.

Fred.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

At the end when White Rose is talking to Price he says "you know who is responsible"....obviously we know Elliot is responsible but Tyrell was recently fired after his rival's wife was killed under mysterious circumstances. There is still a lot of drama to mine from Tyrell.

Also keep in mind Price obviously has no idea White Rose is working with fsociety....which means Elliot isn't even on his radar. He has to be talking about Tyrell.

Fred.

Makes sense :ohhh:

Where is My Mind?
mMUD1FN.png
:wow:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's how I read it then I got on here and people were saying it's Tyrell. :what:

Fred.
The close up of the eyes showed they were clearly a different color from Elliott. It wouldn't make sense for the scene to be Elliott realizing it's him since he knows he is Mr Robot and he knows he put through the hack with no memory.

My theory that it was Tyrell and part of setting him up as the fall guy is based on the fact the show set him up as the perfect fall guy. Fsociety started by setting up his boss who got fired leaving him in line for the job. The next overt attacks started when it became clear he was being passed over for the job. He was the one that ordered the server used to be kept on the grid instead of a honeypot. The final attack came after he was fired and suspected of murder. Elliott and Mr Robot knew enough of this to know he would be suspected first and if he disappeared it would only make him look more guilty.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Fred.

That's the mot likely scenario but I wouldn't put past this show that Price knows what's going on on a bigger level than just suspecting Tyrell is behind all of this.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't make sense for the scene to be Elliott realizing it's him since he knows he is Mr Robot and he knows he put through the hack with no memory.

It makes sense because even though he knows he's Mr. Robot he lost time. So while looking for Tyrell he sees himself on national television issuing threats like :what: because aside from going through with the hack he has no idea what he's done the last few days.

Fred.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This may sound cheesy, but I wish we could've seen more of Elliot doing his own brand of justice (e.g. turning in the pedo, trying to save Shayla by turning in the drug dealer, exposing his therapist's boyfriend). I enjoyed the vigilante justice :manny:

Also, Christian Slater is mad underrated as an actor.