Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
As dope as season 1 is....you ain't seen nothing yet.
5FnLmgK.png

I loved season 2 but it was kind of divisive. You'll see why.

Season 3 is GOAT level though.

Fred.

I'm all in now. I will not be deterred.:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
You picked the perfect time to binge it. Season 4 (the last season) starts October 6th.

Fred.

Damn, so the Creator wrapped this shyt up in 4 Seasons? Didn't string it out until it fell off. Or was there pressure to end it because of ratings?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, so the Creator wrapped this shyt up in 4 Seasons? Didn't string it out until it fell off. Or was there pressure to end it because of ratings?

He said way back during season 1 he couldn't see this going more than 4 seasons, maybe 5 at the most. So he had the whole story in his mind from day 1.

And the way season 3 ended....it's 100% possible to wrap this up with one more season.

Fred.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just finished my rewatch last month. :wow:

Season 3 :wow:
Show doesn't get talked about enough fr fr. I hate that I can only watch it on Amazon Prime though and nowhere else. That might be part of the reason why. Niccas only jack Prime like that when it's something new fr. To really give it some legs like The Wire or Sopranos, gotta be on Netflix, Hulu or "Max" or sum shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some shows have to sacrifice having a major audience to stay true to its premise and this is just one of those shows. Its just not gonna hit for a lot of people it takes a lot of commitment to see it through.

For the people that see it through, its undeniably one of the best shows of the past decade

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The dualities of Mr. Robot "they won't tear us a part again" and MM essentially trying to protect Elliot in their own twisted ways in M1rr0r1ng knowing what we know now:wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Finally decided to watch this series instead of watching random clips on YouTube lol

Shayla :mjcry: I was starting to find hope for her. fukk you Fernando

The season lost me towards the end. So the scruffy beard dude isn't real? What? And how he forget that Darlene and scruffy beard was family?

Im so lost lmao

Off to season 2