Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
The close up of the eyes showed they were clearly a different color from Elliott. It wouldn't make sense for the scene to be Elliott realizing it's him since he knows he is Mr Robot and he knows he put through the hack with no memory.

My theory that it was Tyrell and part of setting him up as the fall guy is based on the fact the show set him up as the perfect fall guy. Fsociety started by setting up his boss who got fired leaving him in line for the job. The next overt attacks started when it became clear he was being passed over for the job. He was the one that ordered the server used to be kept on the grid instead of a honeypot. The final attack came after he was fired and suspected of murder. Elliott and Mr Robot knew enough of this to know he would be suspected first and if he disappeared it would only make him look more guilty.
:ohhh:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
:mjlol: shyt was horrible. Weak ass cliched man of the people hacker shyt. I cut that shyt off as soon as they tried to shyt on Bill Cosby during that weak as speech he gave in his psychiatrist office. Goofy ass main character on that stupid ass dark/introvert but misunderstood and honorable shyt. fukk this stupid ass show.

Need your thoughts brehs upon the Season since it has ended :patrice:.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Just finished binge watching this show over the last few days. Can't believe I slept on this. I work as a cyber security analyst and seeing some of the hacking work and tool sets, like Social Engineering Toolkit, or SET as seen in the command prompts was dope. Whole show and story, as fukked up as it was sometimes, was piff. Already ready for season 2 brehs!

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli Bros, do you think there's any significance of young Elliot going to see Pulp Fiction:lupe:

...or, Angela showing up at his crib with a Back To The Future DVD:whoo:

Could Mr. Robot be a non-linear show:mindblown:

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Coli Bros, do you think there's any significance of young Elliot going to see Pulp Fiction:lupe:

Elaborate. My mind can't process this on labour day
mMUD1FN.png

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:manny:

Elliot ends up quoting Pulp Fiction at one point when he says "I am pretty fukking far from okay"

and

tumblr_nt13gi1ztU1t3eckto1_1280.jpg

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes sense because even though he knows he's Mr. Robot he lost time. So while looking for Tyrell he sees himself on national television issuing threats like :what: because aside from going through with the hack he has no idea what he's done the last few days.

Fred.
That still doesn't explain the emphasis on the different eye colors.:jbhmm:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I fukked up and watched from like ep 7-10 with my girl cuz she told me to come over and watch some show with her. I was like w/e mr.robot :mjlol: probably some goofy ass adventure time shyt.

brehs those 3-4 eps blew me mind :sadcam: i'm very upset I won't be able to catch this from teh beginning.