Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I fukked up and watched from like ep 7-10 with my girl cuz she told me to come over and watch some show with her. I was like w/e mr.robot :mjlol: probably some goofy ass adventure time shyt.

brehs those 3-4 eps blew me mind :sadcam: i'm very upset I won't be able to catch this from teh beginning.

Just watch the eps you didn't see.

Fred.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Just finished binge watching this show over the last few days. Can't believe I slept on this. I work as a cyber security analyst and seeing some of the hacking work and tool sets, like Social Engineering Toolkit, or SET as seen in the command prompts was dope. Whole show and story, as fukked up as it was sometimes, was piff. Already ready for season 2 brehs!

This. they also showed the irc server freenode and they even clowned the movie Hackers because of all the 3D stuff. which if anybody was into that type of stuff when the movie came out, they know how alot of people clowned it because it was so unrealistic.
:blessed:

*listening to the season 1 soundtrack*....wish I could buy it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ohhh:

BREHS....

cZbOEDj.jpg
EURO BATEMAN HOLDS THE KEY. THIS IS FROM EPISODE 4 WHEN ELLIOT WAS TRIPPING THE fukk OUT

WOOOOOOOOOOO

:salute:

Yep, it makes sense

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. they also showed the irc server freenode and they even clowned the movie Hackers because of all the 3D stuff. which if anybody was into that type of stuff when the movie came out, they know how alot of people clowned it because it was so unrealistic.
:blessed:

*listening to the season 1 soundtrack*....wish I could buy it.

But Jolie's t*ts...

:ohlawd: