Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli Bros, what if the knock at the door is from the Pet-Talking-Black Fish:krs:

...remember when Angela was about to :eat: him in Elliot's Trippy dream:laff: He got down on one knee with a key, and she said 'I Do':popcorn: Then, Darlene (in later eps) said 'we're like family':hug: Could those two have been engaged, before El went off the deep-end:lupe:

And, how could you woefully work at the company:devil: that killed your MoMs:birdman:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No debt?1! :patrice:

Can this show inspire these fukkboy hackers to do some good in the world for once? :lupe:
not only no debt... no more credit

how much cold hard cash you got on hand :francis:

how long your company staying open with no credit involved :francis:

car? house? anything not paid in cash.... gone

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm trying to watch this show, but Uverse only has the last 3 episodes on demand. I can stream from the USA Network on my PC, but I can't stream it to my PS4/Chromecast/TV because their app is god awful. I can't stream from free on Hulu because of Uverse.

This is why people download shyt illegally :beli:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to watch this show, but Uverse only has the last 3 episodes on demand. I can stream from the USA Network on my PC, but I can't stream it to my PS4/Chromecast/TV because their app is god awful. I can't stream from free on Hulu because of Uverse.

This is why people download shyt illegally :beli:
check your inbox

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
So everyone is going to act like Lenny the pimp didn't admit to the hot therapist he got the monster huh, talking about he ain't dying :ohhh:

He said he was dying to get her to come to the meeting.

:francis:

She talked about hooking him up with an oncologist or something that she knew from school.

This show got nikkas looking too deep in places that don't need digging lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah Tyrrell is the masked man, if you don't already know.

Remember everything in a tv show/movie is done for a reason.

Go back to that scene with Elliott and Tyrrell's wife

What is the subject of their conversation?

"Where is Tyrrell?"

The scene is fine, up until Elliott gets hit by the "man in the mask", then it becomes dark and ominous.
There was no reason for those other characters to be in the scene, except to give the audience a clue about Tyrrell.
:whew:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What episode are you on? What aren't you liking about it so far? :jbhmm:
I just finished it today. Started watching a month ago.

I mean...its alright. I applaud its creativity but right now its the definition of "doing too much". Like with this white mask Tyrell thing. If that is the case...it doesnt make sense for it to be him. The whole time it seemed as if Elliots dad was the white mask. *scratches head*. Essentially there are a lot of things that take place in the show that act as twists or whatever...but they dont really make sense. That or I'm thinking too much / not watching it closely enough. It's just a bit corny to me.

-Elliot is starting to become an annoyance as well. Great actor...but his character is becoming too cringeworthy / whiny.

-Overall I'm not truly entertained watching the show. It was only 10:30 when I watched the finale but it was dozing me off. :patrice:.

I'm on the fence. Whether or not I watch season 2 will depend on how quickly it comes / what time of year it drops. Wrong timing and I can see myself falling off of it like I did after the third season of Dexter, after the first season of True Blood...and even Halt and Catch fire.

Right now its a 7/10 to me

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fair enough. I dont think it changes my point about the episode lacking without him in it, whether intentional or not

Hes such a dynamic character. Angela isnt for me anymore, neither is Elliot's sister. I feel pretty 'meh' about them at this point
Angela would get every inch :francis:. I thought she was bland at first but she got better as it went on

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
one cool thing was how the finale emulated current events. The greek bailout, stock market tank in august, ashleymadison etc