MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
“Im an artist”

“The man who pulled the sword out if the stone, bret hart”. - … BRET HART

Believe a man speaking in third person about how he a real hero and wouldnt go back cuz he said they killed owen to get back at him with a straight face until cop told him no. Bret is the only person in the world who thought wwf killed owen on liveppv to get back at him. Its absurd.

Idk how anyone watches this and doesnt see his ego is out of control and always had been. His wcw request of 1 dollar more than hogan shows that… only for hogan to make 5x what bret made the next year. He has serious insecurity issues. He let shyt goto his head and never had a grasp of the business like he thinks which is why he failed in wcw when put on the spot live. He needed wwe to look good. Like vince said, he thinks he was a REAL champion.

Even cornette said he had to laugh because of the artist quote because while bret WAS one, only people who take themselves super seriously tell others they are and he was dying cause its always bret being that guy.

And thats with bret being my fav wrestler as a kid post hulk era and top 5 to this day for me. I looked up to him a lot. I thought he was a great role model and still is but noone loves THE HITMAN more than bret hart.
Ehh, I’ve seen worse egomaniacs. Bret is tame compared to what else is out there. And I really don’t hear him act like he’s the “savior” of that time period often. This is the only time i recall.

But asking for more money is an ego thing? Last I checked if someone has the talent and name, they should get their value and more. Bret was a big name at the time. He had every right to ask that.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Ehh, I’ve seen worse egomaniacs. Bret is tame compared to what else is out there. And I really don’t hear him act like he’s the “savior” of that time period often. This is the only time i recall.

But asking for more money is an ego thing? Last I checked if someone has the talent and name, they should get their value and more. Bret was a big name at the time. He had every right to ask that.
Wasnt about the money

It was about him seeing himself as a bigger draw than hogan and using the money as a confirmation. He didnt even wanna goto wcw for the money.

You said you never thought he saw himself as austin rock hogan level.

He def does. Best there is was ever will be is more than a saying to him.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I love Prichard's pod but gotdamn he's a bootlicker for Vince. I didn't learn shyt new about Vince. And Paul E. never breaks character on some Rick Ross shyt
Damn you still listen? :russ:

i checked out YEARS ago. I honestly had no idea he was still doing the pod, i can’t remember the last time I saw it promoted on social media anywhere.

i couldn’t even imagine trying to listen once we went back to WWE.

What a fall off.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wasnt about the money

It was about him seeing himself as a bigger draw than hogan and using the money as a confirmation. He didnt even wanna goto wcw for the money.

You said you never thought he saw himself as austin rock hogan level.

He def does. Best there is was ever will be is more than a saying to him.
He thinks highly of himself. That doesn’t mean he thinks he’s bigger, or as big, as those 2. Did he ever say “I was better and did more for the industry than Austin and Rock”? I know if he did we’d never hear the end of it.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Damn you still listen? :russ:

i checked out YEARS ago. I honestly had no idea he was still doing the pod, i can’t remember the last time I saw it promoted on social media anywhere.

i couldn’t even imagine trying to listen once we went back to WWE.

What a fall off.
I only listen to it when they do a profile on a wrestler I'm interested in OR all the pods I sub are on break. If it's about a PPV or something like that, hell no. And yes, we still get a "fukk Meltzer" rant at least once an episode. It's a guilty pleasure.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I always believed it was Goldust that started the Attitude Area. That was the first non-family friendly gimmick they had
Bruh, nikkas look at my confused af when I say Goldust is the greatest character ever in pro wrestling. That mf whole schtick is some diabolical, psychological warfare genius type shyt

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Off topic but I always wondered why Vince had so much love/respect for ECW?

Having them pretty much takeover a RAW show in 95 didn't help put over WWF. Letting Lawler show up at ECW doesn't help WWF. Vince said that he had Paul on payroll to pay him back for poaching ECW's talent, but we know Vince has no moral qualms about poaching talent or he would have paid AWA, Mid-Atlantic or all the other territories he poached talented from when he took over WWF.

Why did Vince care about ECW so much?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Off topic but I always wondered why Vince had so much love/respect for ECW?

Having them pretty much takeover a RAW show in 95 didn't help put over WWF. Letting Lawler show up at ECW doesn't help WWF. Vince said that he had Paul on payroll to pay him back for poaching ECW's talent, but we know Vince has no moral qualms about poaching talent or he would have paid AWA, Mid-Atlantic or all the other territories he poached talented from when he took over WWF.

Why did Vince care about ECW so much?
He probably just recognized a fellow degenerate