MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
“Im an artist”

“The man who pulled the sword out if the stone, bret hart”. - … BRET HART

Believe a man speaking in third person about how he a real hero and wouldnt go back cuz he said they killed owen to get back at him with a straight face until cop told him no. Bret is the only person in the world who thought wwf killed owen on liveppv to get back at him. Its absurd.

Idk how anyone watches this and doesnt see his ego is out of control and always had been. His wcw request of 1 dollar more than hogan shows that… only for hogan to make 5x what bret made the next year. He has serious insecurity issues. He let shyt goto his head and never had a grasp of the business like he thinks which is why he failed in wcw when put on the spot live. He needed wwe to look good. Like vince said, he thinks he was a REAL champion.

Even cornette said he had to laugh because of the artist quote because while bret WAS one, only people who take themselves super seriously tell others they are and he was dying cause its always bret being that guy.

And thats with bret being my fav wrestler as a kid post hulk era and top 5 to this day for me. I looked up to him a lot. I thought he was a great role model and still is but noone loves THE HITMAN more than bret hart.
Like I said before in this thread and all the time, he's the GOAT, but he's so full of it. I literally did :snoop: at the part where he said he thought they killed Owen to get back at him. shyt like that is why I can understand why Martha doesn't fukk with Bret and the rest of the Hart family like that anymore.

Great wrestler but delusional human being.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm sure the adults or teenagers knew it was a complete work even if they didn't know how, but as a child it felt like I was suddenly watching Nightmare on Elm St. Imagine you came home from work and saw your child was watching that :damn:

When Undertaker was doing that zombie stuff it never moved me but he was on some other shyt around that time :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mah pecker

EoQNLVjW4AQPRo4.jpg

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Like I said before in this thread and all the time, he's the GOAT, but he's so full of it. I literally did :snoop: at the part where he said he thought they killed Owen to get back at him. shyt like that is why I can understand why Martha doesn't fukk with Bret and the rest of the Hart family like that anymore.

Great wrestler but delusional human being.
after reading bret's book i understood why she stayed away too. they're all their own brand of crazy. i love bret but he's up his own ass a little bit, does not have a lot of introspection about himself. even shawn has managed to be more honest than him with certain things over the years.