Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You joking right :dahell:

the proof already there that shows yall dont post enough new threads on shows to not support a sub forum. Im talking years of proof.

you know what @cook just go ahead and give them a sub forum and when its dead on arrival (itll be poppin for a few days thats it)

then you can merge it all back with the arcadium and then we can roast these people who obviously arent thinking rational right now

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
so what yall gonna have in the TV/Shows forum huh :troll:

Breaking bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones, True Detectives and like 5 movie discussions, then what ? :troll:

Forum would be dead within 2-3 days.

yall dont fuel the arcadium and you sure couldnt fuel your own damn sub forum

803616.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
the proof already there that shows yall dont post enough new threads on shows to not support a sub forum. Im talking years of proof.

the new threads related to gaming are usually shyt like..."xbox sucks"..."ps4 sucks"...."fukk the wii-u"....these threads are pointless as fukk...they may be newly created, but they are basically spam and add nothing to the forum....if we had nikkas on here that wanted to be fukk boys and troll each other with tv shows..we would see a lot of new threads for them too... the equivalent of xbox vs. ps4 with shyt like "breaking bad sucks"..."the wire is trash"....."the wire isnt in 1080p...LMFAO"..."fukk the sopranos..LOL"

quality > quantity

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

you know what @cook just go ahead and give them a sub forum and when its dead on arrival (itll be poppin for a few days thats it)

then you can merge it all back with the arcadium and then we can roast these people who obviously arent thinking rational right now
Do.you see all the TV shows in tlr breh?

People make most of the popular show threads in that forum.

And this wouldn't be a sub forum once again it would be a whole new forum.

Theater

TV ,movies, comics, books

Tsc sub forum

Arcadium

Gaming, Mobil and tech

Chop shop sub

What is so bad about this?

I'm for trying it :ehh:

If it doesn't work yeah yall can roast me :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would like somewhere to discuss video games without nikkas trolling/stanning left n right tho....shyt...smh....i hate these nikkas man

:comeon:
:laff: You mean you want somewhere where you can stan games YOU like without people disagreeing with you.
:troll:

There needs to a be a sub forum for stanning xbox, for stanning PS4, for Nintendo nikkas, and then the gaming forum would be stan wars and general game dicussion. :troll:

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin

I'm sure the people will enjoy more mature and troll-free forum where they could discuss movies, shows and books, without digging through the top stan wars threads

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm sure the people will enjoy more mature and troll-free forum where they could discuss movies, shows and books, without digging through the top stan wars threads

:dahell: I wanna know why yall think this forum would be immune to trolling and people being immature :dahell:

itll be the same people posting in the threads, yall know that right ? :dahell:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:laff: You mean you want somewhere where you can stan games YOU like without people disagreeing with you.
:troll:

There needs to a be a sub forum for stanning xbox, for stanning PS4, for Nintendo nikkas, and then the gaming forum would be stan wars and general game dicussion. :troll:

I don't care for any of you nikkas opinions on anything I do...if yall weren't cornballs with it I wouldn't have a problem with how the arcadium is set up...you nikkas will make one good thread about games and then 15 more on some troll shyt...

didn't you clowns get out of hand with this stan wars shyt before and the mods had to put a stop to it? what are yall 12? it's cool to ride for your fav. console or game...but when it gets to the point where you have other grown men on a forum saying yall doing too much they want sub-forums then I think it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself..."wtf am i really doing?"

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Do.you see all the TV shows in tlr breh?

People make most of the popular show threads in that forum.

And this wouldn't be a sub forum once again it while be a whole new forum.

Theater

TV ,movies, comics, books

Tsc sub forum

Arcadium

Gaming, Mobil and tech

Chop shop sub

What is so bad about this?

I'm for trying it :ehh:

If it doesn't work yeah yall can roast me :manny:
i dont get all this talk about sub forum either.... its the gamers who want the luxury to see both games and movies togeether

i remember visiting a old forum that i wont name who had its tv and movie forum seperated from gaming and it was great.

i do agree that instead of seeing those threads of tv shows in tlr they would be in the new forum coming along more traffic

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care for any of you nikkas opinions on anything I do...if yall weren't cornballs with it I wouldn't have a problem with how the arcadium is set up...you nikkas will make one good thread about games and then 15 more on some troll shyt...
didn't you clowns get out of hand with this stan wars shyt before and the mods had to put a stop to it? what are yall 12? it's cool to ride for your fav. console or game...but when it gets to the point where you have other grown men on a forum saying yall doing too much they want sub-forums then I think it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself..."wtf am i really doing?"
bunbreally.png
Ain't nobody asking for your validation breh breh. You just be getting tight in discussions whenever someone don't blindly cosign your passive aggressive stanning. :yeshrug:

edit: :wtf: you talking about?? The dude who asked for sub forums said he doesn't even care about gaming so this has nothing explicitly to do with "stan wars".

It's just a big cluster fukk.. I can careless about video games, I just want to read on tv and movies.. Then I come across this constant ps5 war(the war can carry on but let it be in it's own forum)This place would have a nice movie /tv section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.