Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Put "Stan Wars" in it's own forum. Let the savages run wild in a separate room....I partake in the shyt from tiem to time...but these nikkas out here making a bunch of threads left n right and just trollin the shyt out of each other....put em in a separate section...
just give them arcadium and make a separate forum for movies and tv... a lot of them get off on the stan wars and let them be... just have movies and tv and comics with tsc as its sub forum....

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Put "Stan Wars" in it's own forum. Let the savages run wild in a separate room....I partake in the shyt from tiem to time...but these nikkas out here making a bunch of threads left n right and just trollin the shyt out of each other....put em in a separate section...
:what:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
just give them arcadium and make a separate forum for movies and tv... a lot of them get off on the stan wars and let them be... just have movies and tv and comics with tsc as its sub forum....

I would like somewhere to discuss video games without nikkas trolling/stanning left n right tho....shyt...smh....i hate these nikkas man

:comeon:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thats what im saying... the tv/movie section would be piff..

:what: no it wouldn't are u not looking at the votes? this has been brought up before here and anyone is who a regular here disagrees . Only thing this section needs is those pinned threads back out instead of in one thread

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
for the most part the gamers are the ones voting no... not everyone plays video games, most dont

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:what: no it wouldn't are u not looking at the votes? this has been brought up before here and anyone is who a regular here disagrees . Only thing this section needs is those pinned threads back out instead of in one thread
cuz the gamers are voting no

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
iv never seen video games/tech/,movies(tv ect) all lumped into one forum.... sounds like a shytty disorganized place to me

then leave then ho ass mafukka :camby:

this is hardly even complained about (forum been around years, but not that many threads on this subject)

arcadium aint that busy of a place, you can find whatever thread you lookin for very easy

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
what about the connection to comics and video games :troll:

yall sound dumb as fukk :camby:

this may be news to you but everyone dont play video games but love movies and tv... you think i want to go to the colisium and see a bunch of threads on chief keef?

i understand the current gamers like the luxury of looking at gaming and looking at movies in the same forum but not everyone games... shyt should be split and each forum will hold there own wieght.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so what yall gonna have in the TV/Shows forum huh :troll:

Breaking bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones, True Detectives and like 5 movie discussions, then what ? :troll:

Forum would be dead within 2-3 days.

yall dont fuel the arcadium and you sure couldnt fuel your own damn sub forum

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this may be news to you but everyone dont play video games but love movies and tv... you think i want to go to the colisium and see a bunch of threads on chief keef?

i understand the current gamers like the luxury of looking at gaming and looking at movies in the same forum but not everyone games... shyt should be split and each forum will hold there own wieght.

IF YOU DONT PLAY VIDEO GAMES THEN DONT CLICK ON THE VIDEO GAME THREADS :mindblown:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
bro stay with me.

thats like seeing hip hop threads in the colisium and saying if you dont like hip hop then dont click on it.... shyt dont belong there.

No its not the same because hip hop threads have a place to go, its called the booth, just like VIDEO GAMES AND MOVIES have a place to go, its called the arcadium.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
so what yall gonna have in the TV/Shows forum huh :troll:

Breaking bad, The Wire, Game of Thrones, True Detectives and like 5 movie discussions, then what ? :troll:

Forum would be dead within 2-3 days.

yall dont fuel the arcadium and you sure couldnt fuel your own damn sub forum
You joking right :dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.