Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
:dahell: I wanna know why yall think this forum would be immune to trolling and people being immature :dahell:

itll be the same people posting in the threads, yall know that right ? :dahell:
I guess we need heavier moderation and the mods should revoke the thread privileges of the most members who do nothing but start stan wars and troll threads.I still think that splitting Arcadium in two separate forums with their own stickies would be better.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
@cook
3728519-8487595698-24548.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I guess we need heavier moderation and the mods should revoke the thread privileges of the most members who do nothing but start stan wars and troll threads.I still think that splitting Arcadium in two separate forums with their own stickies would be better.
we dont need that, just seperate that shyt

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I think they should stay together, BUT mods need to start cleaning up the console stan wars, shyt is annoying

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll need to ban nikkas like me who start troll threads then.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Some days the gaming trolling is hilarious I'm guilty of laughing and participating. :pachaha:

shyt even the throw back trolling.

I forgot that thread folks started.posting those old Nintendo trolling commercials :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they should stay together, BUT mods need to start cleaning up the console stan wars, shyt is annoying
It's kind of a quandary when you think about it. Part of what makes the coli so great is the random fukkery and "wars" of w/e. Becoming some strict ass forum would kind of take away the flair.
I didn't say ban.
There's levels to this troll shyt.
fakkits calling other people fakkits over a console contributes nothing to the Arcadium.
but you're calling people fakkits because they're calling others fakkits over a console. :troll:

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
It's kind of a quandary when you think about it. Part of what makes the coli so great is the random fukkery and "wars" of w/e. Becoming some strict ass forum would kind of take away the flair.

but you're calling people fakkits because they're calling others fakkits over a console. :troll:
What can I say, yall stan wars participants are one big fakkit family :troll:
But seriously I'm 22 years old and I hope ya'll are not grown men arguing and trolling all day over consoles/pc/whatever system like that :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.