Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
He's always.like that this cac called me a bytch one time because I didn't agree with some.pc nerd shyt.

Everyone in the thread like :dahell:
I remember that dude ruined the Arcadium poster of the year vote thread cause he kept complaining to Cook about the nikkas who were up for nomination. The dude just kept going on and on about it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He's always.like that this cac called me a bytch one time because I didn't agree with some.pc nerd shyt.

Everyone in the thread like :dahell:

cac :dahell: thats about the most disrespectful thing you could say to someone like me dike bytch and we been buried that hatchet but fukk that and fukk you :pacspit:

its not our fault you were so fukking hideous and ugly and built like sponge bob that no man in history ever tried to take you on a date so you try to be "one of the boys" and implement your dyke ways on us on this forum

fukk you fakkit :pacspit:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:laff: You mean you want somewhere where you can stan games YOU like without people disagreeing with you.
:troll:

There needs to a be a sub forum for stanning xbox, for stanning PS4, for Nintendo nikkas, and then the gaming forum would be stan wars and general game dicussion. :troll:

:lolbron::mjlol:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
cac :dahell: thats about the most disrespectful thing you could say to someone like me dike bytch and we been buried that hatchet but fukk that and fukk you :pacspit:

its not our fault you were so fukking hideous and ugly and built like sponge bob that no man in history ever tried to take you on a date so you try to be "one of the boys" and implement your dyke ways on us on this forum

fukk you fakkit :pacspit:

Why are you always so.angry you bald headed cac.

I've seen your streams you are a cac :skip:

Worry about Dota 2 instead of my personal life .

Grown man playing world of.witch craft :scusthov:

Seem very angry like a lesbian took your bish so you turn to your keyboard for comfort.

I'd beat your ass too :win:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why are you always so.angry you bald headed cac.

I've seen your streams you are a cac :skip:

Worry about Dota 2 instead of my personal life .

Grown man playing world of.witch craft :scusthov:

Seem very angry like a lesbian took your bish so you turn to your keyboard for comfort.

I'd beat your ass too :win:

im native american as hell and you out here calling me a cac :pacspit:

you aint shyt :pacspit:

you a ugly hideous female out here playing video games and posting on forums, dont get much more basement dweller than that :heh:

try and make fun of people for playing games, when you play games PLUS you a fukkin ugly female to go on top of that :heh:

talk about takin L's all around in life :heh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
im native american as hell and you out here calling me a cac :pacspit:

you aint shyt :pacspit:

you a ugly hideous female out here playing video games and posting on forums, dont get much more basement dweller than that :heh:

try and make fun of people for playing games, when you play games PLUS you a fukkin ugly female to go on top of that :heh:

talk about takin L's all around in life :heh:
I play normal games :umad:

Wow :mjlol:

Dota :mjlol:

*lays ear to the ground to listen to the sound of its young people dying on reservations after finding out he's a keyboard fakkit *

Status
Not open for further replies.