Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hell na leave this shyt as is

Next thing you know in those subforums you gonna have dudes asking for

Book/shows sub forums too

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@cook you don't think moving popular shows like love and hip hop, teen mom , real house wives and cat fish threads. From Tlr to a tv and movies forum would boast the forum traffic?

I think so those threads get hella traffic and yes people would complain at first till they see how efficient it is.

To me only the tech forum would suffer a tad bit but I don't think us gamers give a shyt.

I still check gaming and tech shyt everyday.

Hate the fact when I'm tryna find a deal thread it's already on the second or third page :beli:

If shyt was separate those hot deals like target, walmart, game stop and best buy would be sticked for the week the promo is going on.

cook

Banned
Daps
@cook you don't think moving popular shows like love and hip hop, teen mom , real house wives and cat fish threads. From Tlr to a tv and movies forum would boast the forum traffic?

I think so those threads get hella traffic and yes people would complain at first till they see how efficient it is.

To me only the tech forum would suffer a tad bit but I don't think us gamers give a shyt.

I still check gaming and tech shyt everyday.

Hate the fact when I'm tryna find a deal thread it's already on the second or third page :beli:

If shyt was separate those hot deals like target, walmart, game stop and best buy would be sticked for the week the promo is going on.

I don't know really. People seem stuck in the forums they visit and are incredibly closed minded when we create subforums so I pretty hesitate to do it anymore. People will without a doubt find someway to feel slighted by any changes we make. I'm personally a big fan of organization and splitting things cleanly into their own lane but it doesn't seem to work well on here. I think this forum will eventually need to be split as we continue to grow but I don't know if we're at that point yet...

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The theater forum
tv,movies,books, comics and other entertainment
Tsc sub

The arcadium forum
Chop shop sub

Gaming, Mobil, and everything else tech wide

@GzUpHoEzDwN

@Fatboi1
You doing too much this split is simple.
im all for this.... so much better
@cook
how about we try it and if it fails, dont see how we can always go back

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don't know really. People seem stuck in the forums they visit and are incredibly closed minded when we create subforums so I pretty hesitate to do it anymore. People will without a doubt find someway to feel slighted by any changes we make. I'm personally a big fan of organization and splitting things cleanly into their own lane but it doesn't seem to work well on here. I think this forum will eventually need to be split as we continue to grow but I don't know if we're at that point yet...

I understand where your coming from. People are really fixated on the forums they frequent.

The only reason I think this would work is because the theater wouldn't be a sub forum. It would be a whole new forum with tsc being the sub forum.

In due time I think people would get use to all tv and movie related items being in one place.

:ld: might end up being one of the most popular forums before you know it.

I'm with whatever yall decide but the split is plausible to me. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
No I think Arcadium is slipping cause all the console wars bullshyt. All these console threads should just be deleted and have two sticky threads for ps4 and xbox1 to let all those idiots stay in there:camby:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I understand where your coming from. People are really fixated on the forums they frequent.

The only reason I think this would work is because the theater wouldn't be a sub forum. It would be a whole new forum with tsc being the sub forum.

In due time I think people would get use to all tv and movie related items being in one place.

:ld: might end up being one of the most popular forums before you know it.

I'm with whatever yall decide but the split is plausible to me. :ehh:
thats what im saying... the tv/movie section would be piff..

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
which one would be a subforum? gaming or movies/tv? where would mobile and tech threads go?

Put "Stan Wars" in it's own forum. Let the savages run wild in a separate room....I partake in the shyt from tiem to time...but these nikkas out here making a bunch of threads left n right and just trollin the shyt out of each other....put em in a separate section...

Status
Not open for further replies.