Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, THIS IS THE ARCADIUM.

We already have discussed this topic more than once IN THEE ARCADIUM
So for you to post links to you in other forums, how does that make any sense whatsoever?
Should Arcadium nikkaz been dictating how the Coliseum has sub-forums? Of course not
So why would a thread made in the ladies room factor?

And lmao @ weird ass nikkaz in the Arcadium. There are, but if you hang out in "the ladies room" then you already a weird ass nikka. Cuz you a man, hanging out in "the ladies room"
Lookin for love n shyt :mjlol:
Simpin over the same 3/4 girls who love the attention.
There are real women in the world, or if you can't hang.. Try Plenty of Fish :yeshrug:

I knew you two would hit it off :laff:

Posterchump & Jack the stripper are like the new age K-mom & Detroit Red :gladbron:

like meach and bf ps4

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like others have said, this place isn't big enough for all these sub-forums. Just make a Corndog's Kennel and let him go full retard in there

only meach and hiphoplives forever would read those posts so he would still post his trash in the regular threads

Daps
As someone who doesn't give a shyt about gaming, I say leave it as it is.

I didn't realize until many months after posting here that this was a gaming dominated forum. As others have mentioned, this forum doesn't do the volume that would make skipping the threads you're not interested in some cumbersome task.

The pro of not having to weed through gaming threads is far outweighed by the con of having to go to two separate forums for tech and entertainment.

Leave it as it is.

cook

Banned
Daps
Status
Not open for further replies.