Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
steve-carrell-office.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
So turn arcadium into 3 separate forums? That's the suggestion?

Two... Eliminate arcadium.

My idea would be when u click on forums, instead of seeing arcadium forum you would see a movie/tv forum and another forum for video games/ computers.

In the movies/tv forum you will have the TSC sub forum or whatever relates mostly to tv and movies.

In the video games/ computer forum your sub forums would be moble and tech or whatever relates..

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
There would need to be overwhelming support from the arcadium to do this and it doesn't really seem like that's the case right now. A lot of people seem to like that we're not split into a ton of forums and subforums...
Breh they like most people dint like change, this is just an improvement in so many ways.. The arcadiuim is clustered like crazy... We are just making a forum into two.. The stickys for each forum would be nice... I garantee it will be nicer... If anything think about it....

But hey, I'm just a poster with ideas... I do have over 10 years of forum experience :manny:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
but its not right now :why:
Most threads stay on the first two pages the whole day :why:
We get a lot of lurkers... If we improve this place people will want to sign up... At this point this website is just sitting on pontental.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two... Eliminate arcadium.

My idea would be when u click on forums, instead of seeing arcadium forum you would see a movie/tv forum and another forum for video games/ computers.

In the movies/tv forum you will have the TSC sub forum or whatever relates mostly to tv and movies.

In the video games/ computer forum your sub forums would be moble and tech or whatever relates..
In this propsed set up where would discussions about comics, manga and books go? They are rare but they do currently pop up from time to time here.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
In this propsed set up where would discussions about comics, manga and books go? They are rare but they do currently pop up from time to time here.
Comics would be in movies/tv.. The connection with comics and movies

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
two separate forums seems like a lot considering there's only 6 to begin with..

but the "sticky" thread is a sign that there's too much different shyt in the arcadium.

i'm for this idea :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.