Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just don't agree with your logic at all though breh. You're concerned about traffic falling off and yet you're suggesting turning one of the forums into a subforum, which rarely work and banning one of the most active posters. I just don't see how that will increase traffic at all.

With the removal of tv and movie threads it leaves a space in the arcadium. That space can either be filled by more console stan threads or by more tech and gaming news type threads being posted. I'd prefer the later and with the absence of the show and movie threads I think those threads have a better chance of succeeding than they did before because they used to get buried.

Banning court is not going to end console wars and stanning. Others will just take his place. If you don't want to deal with that then maybe you can reply to the PM i sent you asking for who you think would make a good mod in here since the Arcadium could clearly use another.
:salute:

But could I make a suggestion? Not sure if you peeped my reasons for why I should be a mod :manny:
And if it isn't working out, remove me. Its not that serious, and it would eliminate all the bullshyt that comes my way
I'm smart enough to know whats good for "business" and I'm a good sport. So not everything would die
Because asking Liquid who should be Mod is like Marc Cuban who should be owner of the Clippers
Liquids Logic is that of the good ol boys.

Me bruh, I got ideas my nikka. shyt, i got an idea that will = instant $$$ for this site.
Call my bluff :manny:

cook

Banned
Daps
:salute:

But could I make a suggestion? Not sure if you peeped my reasons for why I should be a mod :manny:
And if it isn't working out, remove me. Its not that serious, and it would eliminate all the bullshyt that comes my way
I'm smart enough to know whats good for "business" and I'm a good sport. So not everything would die
Because asking Liquid who should be Mod is like Marc Cuban who should be owner of the Clippers
Liquids Logic is that of the good ol boys.

Me bruh, I got ideas my nikka. shyt, i got an idea that will = instant $$$ for this site.
Call my bluff :manny:

Not gonna happen, I wouldn't waste your time campaigning for this

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Stop it. Its already been proven that the reports come from non stans. The nikka just makes troll bait threads all day. Do we need giant posts/threads on some minor Xbox 1 July update? What other poster on either side does that daily?
they have been many "plenty ps+ has been feeding us, what have msft givin u xbots lately?" but when courtdog make ones about free games xbox is giving away its a problem and the first 10 post in there is shytting on him

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I just don't agree with your logic at all though breh. You're concerned about traffic falling off and yet you're suggesting turning one of the forums into a subforum, which rarely work and banning one of the most active posters. I just don't see how that will increase traffic at all.

With the removal of tv and movie threads it leaves a space in the arcadium. That space can either be filled by more console stan threads or by more tech and gaming news type threads being posted. I'd prefer the later and with the absence of the show and movie threads I think those threads have a better chance of succeeding than they did before because they used to get buried.

Banning court is not going to end console wars and stanning. Others will just take his place. If you don't want to deal with that then maybe you can reply to the PM i sent you asking for who you think would make a good mod in here since the Arcadium could clearly use another.

Me and @cook were talkin about you last night :shaq:

i think i should be a mod

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He has effectively contributed to the forum being split...thus cutting the overall activity in half. He has 9 threads in the first 2 pages talking BS as usual. That being curbed a little would have benefited the forum greatly. I USED to merge/remove threads, but no action was made. In any other forum the guy would have had his thread creating opportunity removed.

For the gaming section? First one that comes to mind is probably @winb83

Maybe @daze23 as well
That's funny, because @Fatboi1 upped all those threads. I didn't make 9 threads yesterday bruh
And if I had that many threads on and poppin at the same time?
Damn, who does that :wow:
So I guess lying is how you live? I got my shyt on 30post per page. I just checked. I have 2 threads on pg.1, 5 on pg.2
4 of the threads on pg.2 were upped by Fatboi1 yesterday.
All of the threads are gaming threads that have been derailed by your lack of modding (tell on yourself brehs :shaq: )
So what you attempted to show as a negative, is really just a showcase of your incompetence as a Mod
User_AreYouGoingToEatThatNuke%3F_BigExplosion.gif

I don't have no problem with you as a man, but as a Mod?
You wouldn't be a good "compliment" to a Liquid. The Arcadium needs that. Not more of the same
What do I mean by the same?
Well, who seems like the better choice for the position...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/micr...-tablet-yet-the-12-inch-surface-pro-3.215524/

And if you peep the date, you see I did what I did before the split.
So nobody can say I said what I said for any other reasons other than I want this place to be cleaned up as well
And again @cook you can remove me from the position if it ain't working out

Hot Summer? :leon:
Not gonna happen, I wouldn't waste your time campaigning for this
Some people thought the world was flat you know
They didn't wanna let Kanye have a seat at the table either
But they also wouldn't ban him :wtf: (him = me)
Well, ok then. Make another hov I guess :ez:

I do wish you good luck on your future endeavors bruh :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't let them trick you. They're trying to make the subject about mods, not the split :pacspit:

Can I throw my name in the hat :lupe:

Daps

Look at the front page, it's clearly being filled by gaming threads, which makes this setup worse than before.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can't believe @Liquid is in here pretending court is the only one making Stan thread, after not only condoning but promoting plenty of Stan threads himself.

Sometimes I wonder if y'all dudes are just pretending or if you truly believe this shyt y'all be posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.