Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nothing was getting buried, but I've explained several times that court dog needed to be limited.

Nobody wanted to listen and in turn he is the main culprit for turning people away from the forum and wanting this section (which is unnecessary)
thats bullshyt, natiboy and countless other noname ps stans make troll threads daily

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
nikka please :laff:
You contradicting fakkit :ufdup:

You said it yourself, you can't handle this section. You never been GOOD
If they did evaluations which they don't do, you would have been :camby: a loooong time ago
The problem with this spot, and its been said to death is mostly YOUR FAULT
Cuz you refuse to put a muzzle on all the sony fans who's sole purpose is to derail every Xbox thread
Every thread that has the name Microsoft, including the Windows phone/surface

And when the phone wars was peaking, the same shyt would go down.

You muhfukka failed at your job, and the fact you wanna blame me like if you didn't already try this angle?
Made it so I could only make 3 threads a day.. but I didn't even know you applied that bytch shyt to me for months (all documented)
Only threads I make, is usually videogame discussion threads that YOU DON'T MODERATE
You don't have an excuse for that, so you failed this community because you allowed THEM to do what they want. No concequences. No fukks given. How do you expect me to act any different under these conditions you fukkin chump :camby:

EDIT: fukk, last post :steviej:
Bruh you are lucky people are relaxed on here. You are easily the most "reported" member off that section. Probably more than everyone else combined. Any other community you would have been booted a year ago. You are clearly the biggest issue in the arcadium and it's not even debatable.

For everyone else? It's too late to bytch about it now. It's whatever...it's what you all wanted.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The best solution would have been to change the name of the forum to suit both topics of discussion better.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
thats bullshyt, natiboy and countless other noname ps stans make troll threads daily
Not like courtdog...you know this. He is the main troll on there and the admins never took action. Hell I just recently closed like 6 reports off him in the past 24 hours as it is.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Subforums don't do as well as main forums...how would that help
Having a main section posted on the home screen dominated by a troll is even worse. Just look at his thread already as a result of the split.

I do NOT want to come in here and police him like a child. The shyt is equivalent to slaimon trolling HL, but you guys banned him from there while PS4 trolls like wild with no consequences.

It's the leader/follow argument I had plenty of times on SOHH...you know where I'm getting at

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh you are lucky people are relaxed on here. You are easily the most "reported" member off that section. Probably more than everyone else combined. Any other community you would have been booted a year ago. You are clearly the biggest issue in the arcadium and it's not even debatable.

For everyone else? It's too late to bytch about it now. It's whatever...it's what you all wanted.
Some people are intelligent enough to see thru your lies and contradictions
Most reported, sure. I can believe that :obama:
But, those reports should have gotten me banned then since I'm this negative right?
Why the fukk was I allowed to stay then. The answer might set you free :ufury2:
Those "reports" are like NatiboyB going "Uh, I meant user scores on metacritic"
Its the same dudes who don't post here except to derail threads, and you sat and watched
I complained, you felt that your modding duties only extended to one side of the "console war"
My name can't always be the scapegoat for literally every shortcoming you have displayed
You conduct yourself like your shyt don't stink :ufdup:
That's not MOD material bruh. When did you ever tell the community "It'll be like this"
Cuz last I checked, "this" wasn't even in the plans til yesterday pretty much?
So what the fukk are you really saying? Nothing :camby:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Not like courtdog...you know this. He is the main troll on there and the admins never took action. Hell I just recently closed like 6 reports off him in the past 24 hours as it is.
he get reports cause this is a mainly ps board, dude made a thread about xbox games wit gold, and was attacked not 1 second after the thread was made, thats bullshyt

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
he get reports cause this is a mainly ps board, dude made a thread about xbox games wit gold, and was attacked not 1 second after the thread was made, thats bullshyt

Stop it. Its already been proven that the reports come from non stans. The nikka just makes troll bait threads all day. Do we need giant posts/threads on some minor Xbox 1 July update? What other poster on either side does that daily?

cook

Banned
Daps
Having a main section posted on the home screen dominated by a troll is even worse. Just look at his thread already as a result of the split.

I do NOT want to come in here and police him like a child. The shyt is equivalent to slaimon trolling HL, but you guys banned him from there while PS4 trolls like wild with no consequences.

It's the leader/follow argument I had plenty of times on SOHH...you know where I'm getting at

I just don't agree with your logic at all though breh. You're concerned about traffic falling off and yet you're suggesting turning one of the forums into a subforum, which rarely work and banning one of the most active posters. I just don't see how that will increase traffic at all.

With the removal of tv and movie threads it leaves a space in the arcadium. That space can either be filled by more console stan threads or by more tech and gaming news type threads being posted. I'd prefer the later and with the absence of the show and movie threads I think those threads have a better chance of succeeding than they did before because they used to get buried.

Banning court is not going to end console wars and stanning. Others will just take his place. If you don't want to deal with that then maybe you can reply to the PM i sent you asking for who you think would make a good mod in here since the Arcadium could clearly use another.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Every single thread I make goes like that... EVERY SINGLE ONE
Anyone can do a forum search, arcadium, PS4 as the poster.
Click the box at the bottom that makes it appear as threads

Then peep every one, and every time Liquid turns his head :wow:

But I'm the bad guy because I respond :rudy:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just don't agree with your logic at all though breh. You're concerned about traffic falling off and yet you're suggesting turning one of the forums into a subforum, which rarely work and banning one of the most active posters. I just don't see how that will increase traffic at all.

With the removal of tv and movie threads it leaves a space in the arcadium. That space can either be filled by more console stan threads or by more tech and gaming news type threads being posted. I'd prefer the later and with the absence of the show and movie threads I think those threads have a better chance of succeeding than they did before because they used to get buried.

Banning court is not going to end console wars and stanning. Others will just take his place. If you don't want to deal with that then maybe you can reply to the PM i sent you asking for who you think would make a good mod in here since the Arcadium could clearly use another.
He has effectively contributed to the forum being split...thus cutting the overall activity in half. He has 9 threads in the first 2 pages talking BS as usual. That being curbed a little would have benefited the forum greatly. I USED to merge/remove threads, but no action was taken. In any other forum the guy would have had his thread creating opportunity removed.

For the gaming section? First one that comes to mind is probably @winb83

Maybe @daze23 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.