Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Wow, so they really got the Arcadium gutted - not even dividing it into a sub forum :smh:. Not even a name change or something :smh:.

I'll just wait for the same people to take it a step further :ehh:.

"Why is nikkas outchea discussing books in the theater? Ain't nobody tryna read. Too much clutter. Give them their own forum."

"Why is comics in the theater section? Give those people their own forum."

:snoop:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
It's just a big cluster fukk.. I can careless about video games, I just want to read on tv and movies.. Then I come across this constant ps5 war(the war can carry on but let it be in it's own forum)This place would have a nice movie /tv section.
truth that always kept my involvement low over here. i play games sparingly, but i watch a lot of movies/tv and everything was so cluttered.

change we can believe in :myman:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Change it back :snoop:

I like seeing new entertainment topics in one section. Not trying to go all over the place to see shyt :beli:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You see it :salute:

Major TV show threads were sticked. I never saw any major movie threads buried. The godzilla/xmen have been on the front page since day one. Same with boondocks. So I'm not seeing the movie thread being pushed to page 5 or 6 narrative. That wasn't even OP complaint tho. He just didn't care for gaming. Thats stupid. Movies, tv, gaming, computers all belong in the sub genre of entertainment. We going down a wack slope imo with this split. Because what if someone says hey I don't like baseball or soccer? Should we give them their own space. I don't care for anime at all. Should I bytch for them to have their own separate forum?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I also agree that this place should have been moderated better. Courdog should at the least had hes thread making ability severely limited or banned altogether. Whoever was upping all those old dumb ass Meach threads should have had a warning in addition to throwing those threads in the bushes. Hell even I made a silly thread that should have been in the bushes. But that still doesn't warrant this reactionary split

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And if you're worried about threads being buried, the most that should be done IMO is changing the amount of threads shown per page. Not having a completely new forum.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you late bruh

yeah, thats why we're gonna give it a good couple weeks to see how it all works out before we can really judge it. that should let the "i hate change" phase pass. we'd still be on vbulletin forum software if we listened to all the complaints immediately following some sort of change.
Bruh, how your business going? Is it lacking? Booming?
AS a Rec Room General, Arcadium Pillar :whew:
I'm as qualified as any to speak on what makes this section what it is
The Rec Room which this place is supposed to be a replica of?
What this entire website.. well, you know what I'm getting at (sohh)
Anywayz, nobody came to this place JUST to talk consoles
And if people did? Well, that is what the MODS who never really existed.. that would be there job to handle
The problem is the mods you have in place.. had, they don't really follow the flow of the area
If you didn't know better, you'd think I was the issue round dis bytch. But that's impossible
I'm the ONLY poster (outside of one handful of others) who post video game news here.. PERIOD

If the fools who keep screaming the loudest have there way, this place would be Neogaf
All the "nonsense" is not me, its me defending myself vs 20posters who bring NOTHING to this area
Never have either :ld:
Nobody ever seems to say "Hey, why don't you dudes chill the fukk out"
That is what this place is missing. Thats what I would have brought if you actually gave a damn about this spot
Separation is suicide, trill talk. Not instantaneous, but your numbers will drop off bruh :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.