Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Having to pass up something you don't care about to look at something you do isn't nearly as inconvenent as having to go to multiple places to find all the things you want when they used to all be in the same place.

Yes fukk op lol

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is silly. If you don't like the video game debates, dont go in the fukking threads. nikkas in here acting like ppl are stanning Xbox/Playstation in the game of thrones threads. Nobody wants to click on all over the place with two sub forums. And it would be a waste since the two subforums would be half empty page wise

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just cuz it's named the Arcadium, doesn't mean we have to segregate the different technological entertaining mediums:lupe:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the GOAT forum has only four subforums and a billion OT's we should be more like them :troll:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Whats cold is when I first started posting in this thread it was a land slide No answer, like 50 votes to 20

now its 62 to 61 yes to no and I havnt seen majority of the names in the yes section before :usure:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checked out the names on the vote, I only recognized like 5 names that voted yes but most of the people that voted no are names I see posting all the time. Something feels off with that especially with the fact that like @itsyoung!! said it started as a landslide of no votes.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Just checked out the names on the vote, I only recognized like 5 names that voted yes but most of the people that voted no are names I see posting all the time. Something feels off with that especially with the fact that like @itsyoung!! said it started as a landslide of no votes.
Maybe a lot of people that voted yes felt discouraged from coming to this section because all they saw was dweebs arguing over game consoles :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.