Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe a lot of people that voted yes felt discouraged from coming to this section because all they saw was dweebs arguing over game consoles :sas2:

While the console threads can sometimes be a bit much avoiding them to find other topics your interested in or just starting them isn't difficult. There was no need to split forums over it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't think it's a good idea to have them completely separate as both forums have the majority of people liking BOTH.

The theater should be at the very least an arcadium subforum.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
damn nikkas is really mad :pachaha:

im more of a movie person than gamer, as my gaming has fell off recently so i can feel the pain of people that like both

if anything things will go back to how they were soon anyway :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
me and @Brooklynzson agreed that we would try adding a main movie/tv forum on a trial basis to see how it works for a few weeks. there's a lot of good points in both directions so the only real way to figure out if it would work is to give it a try. obviously not everyone is going to like it but hopefully people can keep an open mind while we test it out :manny:

my 2 cents on the matter was that a) the coli is growing at a pretty fast pace, this is likely something that would be inevitable at some point so it might be better to do it now rather than later. b) the vibe of a gaming thread is completely different than the vibe of a tv show thread and theres nothing wrong with either, but it just seems like two completely separate cultures are being forced into the same space. it would be similar to if TSC didnt have its own forum and we made them post in the seum...

additionally @Liquid could use some help in the arcadium. the other mods in the arcadium aren't quite as active as they used to be. if you're interested or want to nominate someone...let us know.

we'll also need a mod for the new movie/tv forum. preferably someone who keep ups with active shows and maybe even someone who reads books/comics so they can handle spoiler reports.
I would like to be a mod my g

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
TV/Movie forum would do numbers, but i doubt most of the TLR regulars would migrate to the Arcadium unless the old TLR show threads are automatically moved here by the mods.

@kp404 whats your opinion on this breh

I agree...I think the Movies/TV should be separated because all the game system threads, especially from that clown @PS4 are bringing down the Arcadium...separate them and the Movie/Tv Show forum will be amazing

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
its still early but the movie side as of right now has the more recently replied to threads :ld:
I think that's due to the newness of it, but IMO the people who didn't visit the arcadium won't visit that after a while, plus Gaming and tech stuff in general has more news, but I guess ill have visit 2 different forums for entertainment now

cook

Banned
Daps
I agree...I think the Movies/TV should be separated because all the game system threads, especially from that clown @PS4 are bringing down the Arcadium...separate them and the Movie/Tv Show forum will be amazing

you late bruh

I think that's due to the newness of it, but IMO the people who didn't visit the arcadium won't visit that after a while, plus Gaming and tech stuff in general has more news, but I guess ill have visit 2 different forums for entertainment now

yeah, thats why we're gonna give it a good couple weeks to see how it all works out before we can really judge it. that should let the "i hate change" phase pass. we'd still be on vbulletin forum software if we listened to all the complaints immediately following some sort of change.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was so confused like wtf is going on with until I realized it.. Man, they should kept that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.