Movies/tv should be seperated from video games/computers *vote

Add Another Forum Separate from Arcadium for Movies/TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'll never go to another Smack event. He will have you standing and waiting 10 hrs.
I was at summer madness 2 breh I waited for 4 hours outside then 2 1/2 hours for it to start.

Man event was so long but it was worth it can't lie.

We missed our shuttle bus back to Jersey hotel too cause of smack :pacspit:

Had to pay for cab :smh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I was at summer madness 2 breh I waited for 4 hours outside then 2 1/2 hours for it to start.

Man event was so long but it was worth it can't lie.

We missed our shuttle bus back to Jersey hotel too cause of smack :pacspit:

Had to pay for cab :smh:

Nome4 is like 7 battles right? Y'all will be there until the sun comes up.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:why:

E3 round the corner :takedat:

Seriously other members complained about this for a long time let them eat.

:ehh:

arcadium gonna be the same

theatre will die and merge back soon enough

people saying no one cares about video games :mjlol:

The Arcadium got 13,000 more topics than The Theatre :mjlol:

how many of those are stan wars threads :sas2: its over for yall theatre bout to run shyt now. ya run on top was short like leprechauns

the heavy gaming posters were in here saying they were what powered the arcadium tho? there's more gaming threads in here on the first page so it should do fine :ld:
:sas1:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Always takes one nagging little punk to make shyt complicated the tv movie video game format works fine for ign

That being said it's not that much if a nuisance since I feel both topics can do numbers... Now that whole free speech higher learning split was beyond stupid and senseless

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Always takes one nagging little punk to make shyt complicated the tv movie video game format works fine for ign

That being said it's not that much if a nuisance since I feel both topics can do numbers... Now that whole free speech higher learning split was beyond stupid and senseless

:snoop: I'm already being annoyed & inconvenienced by having to jump between these 2 forums. It was mostly folks that only cared about 1 or the other that wanted a split. Folks like me who care about both are being inconvenienced.

I can't wait till these 2 forums are merged back together.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I'm already being annoyed & inconvenienced by having to jump between these 2 forums. It was mostly folks that only cared about 1 or the other that wanted a split. Folks like me who care about both are being inconvenienced.

It is an inconvenience movies and games aren't that far apart in terms of storytelling and experience... I thought it worked fine I'd be entertained by the silly fanboy wars and check everyone's opinion on game of thrones all in one spot and there seemed to be a fair balance in my opinion

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Having to pass up something you don't care about to look at something you do isn't nearly as inconvenent as having to go to multiple places to find all the things you want when they used to all be in the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.