Movies that fell apart in the second half

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
Hancock's turn came out of nowhere. All of a sudden Charlize Theron is a superhero too, they are related. :what:

I think it's because it had to get rewritten somewhat last minute because test audiences didn't like how dark it originally was.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Movie starts out great, but turns to crap the moment they steal Surfer's board and he loses his powers :mindblown:
Had the movie not focused on everyone being :to: cause hey wanted to be loved & in love or I a perfect relationship (that while wedding and everything that surrounded it :scust:) Olivia Pope playing a blind lady who marries Thing... :mjlol: I'm glad Captain America came out of this for Chris Evans.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Interstellar. It completely lost me the point Nolan started forcing unnecessary suspense into all of its scenes (Casey Affleck acting like a serial killer around Jessica Chastain for no reason, her setting his crops on fire and shyt) and all the shyt that happens when Cooper goes beyond the black hole is just painfully bad film making and storytelling all around.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Hav Plenty...

Is by far the worst. So many holes.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Interstellar. It completely lost me the point Nolan started forcing unnecessary suspense into all of its scenes (Casey Affleck acting like a serial killer around Jessica Chastain for no reason, her setting his crops on fire and shyt) and all the shyt that happens when Cooper goes beyond the black hole is just painfully bad film making and storytelling all around.

She was trying to distract her brother with the fire.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
how dare you :scust: