Movies that fell apart in the second half

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That movie actually had potential too :snoop:

Why they made big homie Galactus a fukkin cloud?!:stopitslime:
I remember seeing that movie on dvd. I wasn't as knowledgable in the comics as I am now, but when I saw Galactus was a giant space cloud and the way that movie finished up with Silver Surfer going right into the middle of it and sacrificing himself, even i knew that was some bullshyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That movie actually had potential too :snoop:

Why they made big homie Galactus a fukkin cloud?!:stopitslime:
you'll never believe this

they actually hired a director who was quoted as saying "i'll never direct a movie with a giant robot"

and then let him change it to a cloud to keep him :mindblown:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

I remember thinking about how good the premise of this movie was and like the first half was a good setup. Then it just went to complete garbage. I'll never forget how much rage i had behind this movie.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

I remember thinking about how good the premise of this movie was and like the first half was a good setup. Then it just went to complete garbage. I'll never forget how much rage i had behind this movie.

Site fukked up my last message... There was an episode of "Tales from the Darkside" or "Alred Hitchcock" or something from like the 80's this movie was based on... The episode was good & had you :lupe:...

The movie "as usual" added in a bunch of shyt that didnt need to be there...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This.

Ruined the film.

Like it was out of nowhere stupid. Turned what was a great Sci fi film to a corny slasher flick
Man this was my answer too. Such great cinematography also and then sunburned maniac boards the ship and starts wacking everybody for no reason. Ruined the entire film for me.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The original Independence Day.:patrice:

The late great Patrice Oneal broke it down PERFECTLY!

He literally explains perfectly why the first half was one of the best movies ever and the 2nd half was almost the worst movie i have ever seen.:snoop:

Hancock's turn came out of nowhere. All of a sudden Charlize Theron is a superhero too, they are related. :what:

In my house growing up, we pretty much changed the channel when "Gomer Pyle" offs himself. Hell, I didn't know there was more to the movie for years. :pachaha:
Roland Emmerich really can't write good dialogue in any movie. Hancock got really strange I thought to. I personally don't know anyone who sticks around to watch the second half of FMJ