Movies that fell apart in the second half

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
No Country For Old Men if I recall correctly.

Haven't seen it in years though :patrice:

Xcoyote

Pro
Daps
No Country For Old Men if I recall correctly.

Haven't seen it in years though :patrice:

The movie lost me the moment he used that pneumatic cattle killer. What an unwieldly, silly weapon. There was nothing it did that wouldn't be more easily accomplished with more conventional weapons.

People just stand there while he kills them with the cattle stunner? There was no way I could get past that.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I thought Dark Knight Rises was pretty good until the third act.

Also, The Secret Life of Pets was good until they started breaking the rules of the universe they created. In the first half, pets couldn't do everything humans could do, so they had to adjust and make their own way. In the second half, they're driving cars and shyt. Like wtf?

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
The movie lost me the moment he used that pneumatic cattle killer. What an unwieldly, silly weapon. There was nothing it did that wouldn't be more easily accomplished with more conventional weapons.

People just stand there while he kills them with the cattle stunner? There was no way I could get past that.
Part where it lost me was when they didn't show the final confrontation of Anton and Josh Brolin's character. I wait the whole movie up until t hat point and all i get is Tommy Lee Jones rolling up on the crime scene afterward? And then I was like "okay ,Tommy Lee Jones is gonna catch this mothefukker" and t hen he just says " I'm too old for this shyt" and Anton gets away? :camby: