Movies that fell apart in the second half

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Yeah, Naruto fell off DRASTICALLY after the timeskip. Lee versus Gaara >>>>>>>> anything from Shippuden.

I nominate the Breakfast Club. That movie was the TRUTH (:lawd:) until Allison got her makeover. After that... :francis:

...and :martin: at Brian getting stuck as the fifth wheel doing everyone's homework at the end :snoop:

"Don't You Forget About Me" is still a great tune though :ahh:

Another nomination (Unpopular opinion warning)... I'm gonna say X2. The opening scene with Nightcrawler was TURNT, and the mansion attack was also flames :feedme:

When Colossus came out :banderas:

The 3rd act, however, was kind of weak though in comparison. Wolverine was the only X-man we got to see doing any real fighting in the climax when that should have been the whole team shining against all of the bad guys in an all-out battle royale. (Especially Cyclops, who desperately needed some shine after getting captured early and missing a whole hour of the movie.)

When you peep the best stuff in the comics and the 90's cartoon, you'll see ALL of the characters fighting as a unit, and that was sorely lacking in X2, even though it's a well-done movie on a technical level.

6108bf395ae480c2a2fa634573cf0728.jpg

john-byrne-x-men-days-of-future-past-wrap-cover-cover-wolverine.jpg

^^^We should have seen more of that.

With Breakfast Club that was the hook tho..For one day all 5 of these kids could relate to each other without everybody else laughin and clownin them for doing so...Monday they would probably go back to what they were but maybe when they bump into each other it's with a ;-)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Breakfast Club that was the hook tho..For one day all 5 of these kids could relate to each other without everybody else laughin and clownin them for doing so...Monday they would probably go back to what they were but maybe when they bump into each other it's with a ;-)

Nah, you're right, and I saw that they were trying to keep it realistic... but that ending still leaves me feeling a certain type of way. :to: