Movies that fell apart in the second half

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I was bored out of my mind watching this lol.
The second half of district 9 is the best part. Action and gore galore.
district-9-o.gif

Qa1rqHg.gif

giphy.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just watched the lost world. This movie falls apart almost entirely after Vince Vaughn rescues the baby tyrannosaurus and brings it back to the trailer. The movie was very good until then, but so much absurd and unrealistic shyt happens afterwards and shyt like the boat crashing with the dead crew even though the only dinosaur on board is the rex in the cargo hold. Did people not all read the same script when they wrote this :mindblown:? The Rex's acting like parents when the crew is giving medical attention to the baby :dahell:. The entire sequence of Jeff goldblum and his daughter and Julianne Moore in the compound escaping from the raptors basically because the raptors act like movie villains instead of wild animals :hhh:. His daughter using gymnastics to rescue him from the raptor :skip::snoop::trash:The entire chunk of the movie in San Diego :hhh:. The company executive going into the boat by himself for the baby Rex :beli:

Why are Jeff goldblum and Julianne Moore going after the baby Rex instead of staying way the fukk away from this mess :skip:. The whole corny ending of the movie :camby:. The drop off from the first is unreal. The third was pretty good if I recall though and doesn't have as many problems.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The Force Awakens exactly when Kylo Ren took off the mask.:snoop:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Straight Outta Compton....first half was damn near classic

Seemed like they needed more time to me. I felt like more happened in the last third of the movie than in the first two thirds and it just felt really rushed. I think they formation and come up be one movie and the break up, reconciliation and Eazy's death be another movie. Cause everything after they broke up felt super rushed

I still say Law Abiding Citizens is the worst case of it I have seen. That movie was the shyt to me until it seemed like they ran out of budget or couldn't think of an ending and said fukk it just figure it out.

Yes. That one was a personal classic for me until the ending.

They just didn't have the balls to go through with letting butler win. That film was screaming for a downer,nihilistic ending and they just pussied out and had Jamie save the day.

I hated that ending with a passion. To me, Butler didn't need to win but for him to be built up as some super genius that planned meticulously for like 10 years to get his revenge and just to get so sloppy at the end was not believable for me. He gets caught so easily, it's ridiculous

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a movie, but Naruto applies here.

Yeah, Naruto fell off DRASTICALLY after the timeskip. Lee versus Gaara >>>>>>>> anything from Shippuden.

I nominate the Breakfast Club. That movie was the TRUTH (:lawd:) until Allison got her makeover. After that... :francis:

...and :martin: at Brian getting stuck as the fifth wheel doing everyone's homework at the end :snoop:

"Don't You Forget About Me" is still a great tune though :ahh:

Another nomination (Unpopular opinion warning)... I'm gonna say X2. The opening scene with Nightcrawler was TURNT, and the mansion attack was also flames :feedme:

When Colossus came out :banderas:

The 3rd act, however, was kind of weak though in comparison. Wolverine was the only X-man we got to see doing any real fighting in the climax when that should have been the whole team shining against all of the bad guys in an all-out battle royale. (Especially Cyclops, who desperately needed some shine after getting captured early and missing a whole hour of the movie.)

When you peep the best stuff in the comics and the 90's cartoon, you'll see ALL of the characters fighting as a unit, and that was sorely lacking in X2, even though it's a well-done movie on a technical level.

6108bf395ae480c2a2fa634573cf0728.jpg

john-byrne-x-men-days-of-future-past-wrap-cover-cover-wolverine.jpg

^^^We should have seen more of that.