MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
They paid off the loan, no way they are out of the woods

The only thing that's keeping me going is that I have an e ticketing spot near me. Still has no restrictions with that

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not a memer but i will say this business is based out of miami if im not mistaken....be weary..

calh45

Cal
Daps
Break it down for me breh

19 a month.
Direct through AMC
Go to up to 3 movies a week.
No restrictions on new movies.
Includes IMAX, 3d, IMAX 3d and any other premium shyt they got now.

I downloaded the app on my phone and whenever I want to go I find a theater and hit the button. That's it. No cards or no bullshyt. I print my ticket at the kiosk when I get there. They let you cut through food and drink lines too.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
19 a month.
Direct through AMC

I downloaded the app on my phone and whenever I want to go I find a theater and hit the button. That's it. No cards or no bullshyt. I print my ticket at the kiosk when I get there. They let you cut through food and drink lines too.
Can you see the same movie 3x that week or does it have to be 3 separate movies?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
19 a month.
Direct through AMC

Tried to tell brehs in the thread. If you close to a nice AMC, the A-List shyt is:wow:

No bullshyt extra fees and you can see any movie at anytime.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Can you see the same movie 3x that week or does it have to be 3 separate movies?

As far as i know you can watch whatever movies you want whether it's the same or different. Just know the limit is 3 per week.

Edit:

It's made me a movie snob now that I don't gotta worry about how much Imax cost. Since I got mine it's Imax only with the reserved seats for me.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
19 a month.
Direct through AMC

Why aren't you having your ticket taker scan the ticket on your phone? :jbhmm:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
As far as i know you can watch whatever movies you want whether it's the same or different. Just know the limit is 3 per week.

Edit:

It's made me a movie snob now that I don't gotta worry about how much Imax cost. Since I got mine it's Imax only with the reserved seats for me.
I'm coping it Dec. The nearest AMC to me has Dolby Cinema so it's a steal since there's no upcharge for it. Just seeing 1 flick in Dobly Cinema pays for the pass that whole month.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
19 a month.
Direct through AMC

You can see the same movie three times in one day if you want.

If the theater has seat reservations, you can do that through the app as well.

There's been a few times I've been walking home from the job, checked the app, see a movie I want to see about to start, reserve my seat, walk in have them scan my phone and I'm good.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
19 a month.
Direct through AMC

Thanks for the info I’m gonna Switch now before The price goes up . Hmm so can I buy my tickets online ahead of time Or have to do it in person? Like if my girl wants a movie I just get the ticket online let her go see it without me if it’s some bull