MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
yeah I read about doing that. My area doesn't seem to bad...average of 10-15 credits per movie

also heard though some areas got as much as 34 credits/movie :picard:
Yeah reading the Reddit page, it seems like NYC and LA are getting the shaft on those credits per movie but some folks say the credits adjusted down after the initial shock so I think most theaters are in that 10-20 credits per movie. My Regal is all in especially after they made the recent cut of theater closings but my Alamo thats down the street shows up on the list but no movies available.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This shyt is over.. People have already selected their fav theater and just pay for that service (AMC, REGAL, etc)

Damn shame they stole this black man's idea like this because they were NOT EVER going to let us on a per month pass, prior to Movie Pass coming out. So I thank him for that.... And all the free movies....

But hell nah.. I'm not falling for this shyt

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This shyt is over.. People have already selected their fav theater and just pay for that service (AMC, REGAL, etc)

Damn shame they stole this black man's idea like this because they were NOT EVER going to let us on a per month pass, prior to Movie Pass coming out. So I thank him for that.... And all the free movies....

But hell nah.. I'm not falling for this shyt
Could be useful for indie theaters / smaller ones

But yeah, I'll prob stick to a list since that includes Dolby and imax

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My area is 10-15 credits per movie. A-list is still a better deal for me in my area