MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I feel lucky I have a e ticketing spot right by my house. Gonna use it till shyt is really shut down

Man I just checked my history and I've seen 40 movies since February. I saved $600:ahh: cause of my moviepass covering my shyt

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are back up. Im heading to the movies tomorrow. Just get a ticket for wuteva available in the app from the kiosk then exchange the shyt for wuteva u want to watch. Im about to cop mama mia then flip it for ant man

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They are back up. Im heading to the movies tomorrow. Just get a ticket for wuteva available in the app from the kiosk then exchange the shyt for wuteva u want to watch. Im about to cop mama mia then flip it for ant man
i can watch mission impossible :gladbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
unsubstanable buisness model unsubstanable
Their entire business model was stealing movie theater customers by devaluing their product then trying to hold those customers at ransom demanding a cut of the theater's take. It was obvious they'd burn through a shyt ton of cash trying to pull that off. Unfortunate for them that they ran out of cash before they reached their goal.

Fortunate for movie fans that Moviepass changed the game even if their influence in theaters will outlive the company. They're basically Napster for movies. What they did will outlive them and carry on.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
AMC looking even better now.

MoviePass Accelerates Plan For Profitability

MoviePass has implemented several new cost-reduction and subscription revenue increase measures:

• Actions that have been implemented are currently cutting the monthly burn by 60%.
  • A future increase of the standard pricing plan to $14.95 per month within the next 30 days.
  • First Run Movies opening on 1,000+ Screens to be limited in their availability during the first two weeks, unless made available on a promotional basis,
  • Implementation of additional tactics

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, this still doesn't look good for them.

But this would be a good opportunity for the theater chains to hop on.