MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
counting down the days till it's :rip:

:mjlol: @ the app though, if you ain't an eticketing theater..it's saying there's no more screenings for the rest of the day

Wow bro i just checked the app after seeing your post wtf. So they force people to pay peak pricing if they go on the weekend so every like ill go during the week and they dead that??? Whats the movie pass reddit saying?? I know people gotta be pissed

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wow bro i just checked the app after seeing your post wtf. So they force people to pay peak pricing if they go on the weekend so every like ill go during the week and they dead that??? Whats the movie pass reddit saying?? I know people gotta be pissed
Facebook comments full of complaints.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

the reddit is how I found out...they're shytting on MP, and saying it's pretty much over.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I watch independent movies as well so that doesn't bother me but I"m in a small minority. Who runs a business like this though. I would never hire anyone associated with moviepass if I had a company.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I watch independent movies as well so that doesn't bother me but I"m in a small minority. Who runs a business like this though. I would never hire anyone associated with moviepass if I had a company.
The business was designed to fail. It was nothing more than a way to scam investors out of as much capital as possible to line the Helios CEO's pocketbook.

He does this all the time, he is a professional failure

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/man-behind-1-151-stock-rally-has-overseen-99-wipeouts-in-past

A trail of lawsuits and a failed psychic hotline. Meet the Miami man running MoviePass.