Mother is going viral for asking her hood nikka baby daddy sign over his rights because(UPDATE: 17 years in prison)Page 8.

Who is in the wrong

• The mother

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • The father

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters

Superstar
Daps
He's one of those jail nikkas that got turnt out, living his best life.

Them kids need to stay away from the freak show, that shyt is mad weird and confusing for a child.

As an adult I'm ever more confused..

he went to jail for a couple months after already being out as gay.

looks like he got her pregnant, then within 2 years was out as gay.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Man, I don’t know what say, this is wild. Someone I know , smashed a chick when we were in highschool, she now a man with a full beard. shyt, is wild as hell man.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
All that comes to mind about this is Uganda
XiB2Zq0.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men are out her buckling under the weight of this system and are straight up opting out. I'd wager that the sense of relief these people feel after transitioning isn't a product of them finally feeling like they're in their right body but rather because they no longer have to carry the responsibility that comes with being a man in this society but that's just speculation.

:hubie:

Shows the deep rooted jealousy or resentment men have had of women in society. You see it in the way men are constantly saying "Bu bu but how come women...". Some men are trying to fast track whats already inevietable if this jealousy continues. If you understand epigenetics than you know that black men will naturally begin to adapt to compete with women. When you combine that with with increased interacial dating,and g.m.o foods. In about 30-40 years black men in this country will resemble some voluptious variation of Tisha Campbell or Andelle from Moesha:respect:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Black women are pro LGBTQ until it hits a little too close to home. With that said, when you have children you have to put their needs above yours. I think he should have waited until the children were grown before he deciding to become a woman.
Nah we aren’t. We are pro LGB.

The T can gtfo. It’s not real. You’re either a man or a woman.

People need to start saying they feel like they were meant to be white and want to be referred to as such, or they feel like they’re meant to be an animal and want to be referred to as such and treated that way. let parents suddenly wake up and say they feel like like they’re meant to be babies and stop take caring their kids. Just let this shyt go off the rails. It almost needs to get out of hand, so that we can see how nonsensical it is and stop accepting it.